Chapter 3

Cho's POV

The doorbell rang so I went to answer it and it was Yammaguchi.

I welcomed him in and told him where Kei was.

"MY DEAR BROTHER AND HIS BESTAYYY DINNER'S READY!!!" I yelled after plating the food.

They both ran into the dinning room where we all sat to eat.

The weekend

"Oi Kei!"

"Whattt"

"Can I get a pet fish!"

"Why?"

"Cuz I want one"

"What- you know what, fine"

"Thanks, bye"

I walked out the door, hopped on my bike and cycled all the way to the pet store.

They always have so many fish. I've always wanted to have one.

When I got to the store I locked my bike up and then got to searching.

I found,

•Goldfish

•Guppys

•Blue tang

•Common molly

•Bluegill

•Japanese amberjack

•European perch

•Humphead wrasse

•Zebra fish

It was a hard decision but in the end I chose a blue tang (the picture is her fish that she chose)

In my opinion he is the most beautiful fish ever. I named him Oceanid. He needed a friend though so I got another fish It was a Common Molly.

 He needed a friend though so I got another fish It was a Common Molly

I named him Mora. After I got everything else I would need like a tank and food I but them and the fish in my bag that I placed gently but securely in my bag. I then unlocked my bike and his time cycled more gently.

I was on a main road and it was busy I saw another cyclist who look about kei's age but wayyy shorter and, orange hair, oranger than an orange itself. Before I knew it he was right infrot of me and I was going rather fast. He was too and we didn't realise we were face to face until,
CRASH!

We collided and all I remember is his bike hitting the front of mine and then swerving to the side slightly. Then being on the floor and black.

The next thing I knew I woke up in a hospital bed next and the same ginger boy in the bed next to me. I checked my bag for the fish and luckily they were OK.

A nurse told me to call my guardian so I called Kei and he said he was comming.

The doctor took an x-ray and we both turns out to had broken arms.

We had some free time after they'd sorted us out so we introduced ourselves.

"I'm Cho" I said.

"Shoyo Hinata"

"My brother knows a boy with the same name as you and, I kinda reconise you."

"What's your brothers name?"

"Kei Tsukishima,"

He looked so shocked.

"But your so much nicer."

"I know right"

"WAIT! Your the one he called his neighbour."

I laughed.

"Haha yeah."

"Here's my number if you want it."

"Thanks, oh by the way I'm so sorry about this,"

"Don't worry it was me too,"

"What were you doing before?" I said blushing.

'Why am I blushing, at least I'm not the only one.'

Shoyo was also blushing.

"I was training. What about you."

"I was going home after getting a pet fish well two fish."

"Can I see?"

I showed him and told him their names.

"They're so-" He was interupted by Kei walking in.

"Come on Ch- WHAT IS HE DOING HERE!?"

"Oh we crashed into each other," Hinata said.

"Hm. Come on then Cho."

"OK. Bye shoyo, I'll text you"

He waved with his good arm.

Author

Hi I love writing this.

What is Kei's reaction.

Bye, I still love writing this.