Chapter 18

Kei's POV

I left Cho's room, heartbroken. Everything that had happened was all my fault.

Usually I wouldn't care about it, but not when it's something as serious as this.

Later in the evening, I went in to check on Cho and she was sound asleep so I went to bed.

Cho's POV

I woke up, my head spinning, going dizzy and feeling nautious. From what I could tell it was half past 3 in the morning.

I clambered put of bed and making sure I was holding onto something at all tines to prevent my self from falling, I walked over to Kei's room.

I woke him up and told him what I was feeling.

He sat me on the bed and got up to find some things.

He left the room to change out of his dinosaur pajamas and also came back with one medicine for me but I didn't want it.

He turned on the light and said that I had to so that I would get better but I still refused.

He then got out one of his hoodie and said that I could have it I'd I took the medicine.

That was the only convincing it took to get me to take medicine.

"It almost tastes worse than your cooking" I said after taking it and Kei through the hoodie in my face.

I put it on and hid in it.

"Can I have some water please" I asked and Kei nodded and brought me a bottle of water rather than a glass. That way if I went dizzy, or fell asleep nothing bad would happen.

I sat I Kei's bes for a few minutes and then decided to steal it to go to sleep in.

It was now my bed util 9 in the morning, when I woke up.

I layer there for a while with my eyes still closed, I hear Kei breathing, that's how quiet it was.

After a while, I got bored so I sat up and requested some toast as I was starving.

Kei left to go to the kitchen and I followed behind him.

I sat at the kitchen counter and ate my toast.

"Have you joined a club yet?" Kei asked me and I shook my head.

"Is there anything in particular you're wanting to do?"

"Not really"

"You not continuing with basgetball or cross country?"

"Nahh, those were boring."

Kei hummed in response and gave a few things I could do. None of the clubs seemed interesting.

"Do I have to join one?" I complained and Kei said that it isn't mandatory but its highly recommended.

The day seemed to go by really slowly.

I spent most of it scrolling through Pinterest and watching YouTube.

I couldn't find anything that wouldn't drive my head crazy at the moment.

Yamaguchi's POV

I walked to school alone today, what was u going to say if they asked where Tsukki was?

Would he want them to know?

Should I keep it secret?

I got to practice just in time, I was almost dead.

"Hey Yammaguchi, where is Tsukishima?" Daichi asked me.

"Um.. erm, he has to take care of his sister," I said awkwardly showing him the note that Tsukki had given to me.

Thankfully everything was OK and Dauchi understood.

Cho's POV

I went to sleep at about 7 p.m that night and woke up at 6.

I came out of my room and found that Kei was already awake. He made me some more toast and after a few minutes Yammaguchi came.

As he walked in I smiled at him dn waved eagerly, I wanted so bad to run at him but knew that I couldn't because I could bearly even walk strait.

Instead, he came over to me and hugged me hard.

It was kinda strafe to see him in uniform and myself not.

Then come to think of it haven't changed these clothes in over a day, not the worst I have done but still pretty unhygienic.

After about half an hour, Yammaguchi had to leave for school.

It went quiet for a few minutes.

"Since your allowed out tomorrow, would you want to come to my practice to get you out the house?" Kei asked me breaking the silence.

"Sure, I mean it's not like I have anything else to do, is it?" I answered.

Going out would be much better than sitting at home all day and it meant that kei can go out and finally go to his practice.

Yammaguchi's POV

On my way to practice, I got A text from Tsukki.

Tsukki

Hey Tadashi could
you let Daichi
know that I'm
comming to practice
tomorrow as Cho's
allowed out.

Yeah, I'll let
him know.

I walked to the gym and got there early today so I wasn't risking my life.

"Em, Daichi Tsukki said that he's comming to practice tomorrow because his sister is allowed out for a bit, would it be OK for her to come as well?"

"Yeah I'm sure coach won't mind."

Well that was much easier than imagined.

Author

Helloooo, I hope you're having/ will have a lovely day.

Thank you ever so much for over 400 reads.

I apologise if these past and next few chapters have been a little bit dramatic of bad.

Cakie_Wakie9