Chapter 17

TW- More violence and images containing blood.

Kei's POV

I walked into the house with Yammaguchi after practice, not expecting what I was going to see next. At first everything seemed normal, but then when I listened closely I could hear a faint banging kind of sound.

I and Yammaguchi ran through the house trying to find where the noise was comming from.

Tadashi went into the kitchen and went upstairs.

Then Tadashi shouted up to me and I ran downstairs faster than I ever had before, almost falling.

I walked into the dinning room where I saw Tadashi forcing Cho's blood-soaked face that had many open wounds back away from the table.

I quickly pulled out my phone, trembling, and called 999 asking for an ambulance.

I assisted Tadashi in stopping Cho, but she continued, one nd on and on. She just wouldn't stop.

Even after I and Tadashi both told her to stop what she was doing, none of this was doing any good for her.

After what seemed like forever, the ambulance arrived and the paramedics came to take care of her.

I sat in the ambulance beside Tadashi (who later went home), Cho infront of us, not conscious.

And at that moment, I began to cry ever. It was the first time that I had done so in years as nothing so serious had happened in such a long time.

Cho's POV

After a while, I was awake.

I found myself laying in a hospital bed, there was only a doctor in the room.

"Ah your finaly awake, are you feeling alright?" The doctor asked me.

"I'm fine, but I don't know what I'm feeling, all I know is that I want Kei really freaking bad." I said quietly but angrily.

"Hey, no need to freak out, I know you're in a state of shock right now,but everything is going to be OK. Also, your brother is outside but-"

"BRING HIM IN! PLEASEE!" I shouted angrily, tears streaming down my numb face.

"Look I can't do that right now, so first you need to calm down and then maybe we can let him in."

I steadied my breathing in attempt of relaxing nd calming myself and went to wipe my tears, but I was stopped by the doctor who grabbed my wrist and told me that I was not allowed to touch my face. This was because it was an wound that they still needed to bandage.

The doctor then left ther room and u sat, waiting patiently for him to bring Kei into the room.

All I needed right now was for somebody to hug me or hold my hand at the least.

After approximately 5 minutes, they finally brought Kei in.

He walked over, and sat on the chair beside me.

Every few minutes I would begun to cry again but I didn't mind because Kei held my hand through every moment.

The doctor kept on comming into the room and saying random thing but I didn't listen to one thing that he said. I couldn't care less about it, as long as Kei was there.

Kei's POV

After several hours of waiting in the hospital, they finally let me in to go see Cho.

She honestly looked like she had been through alot and I had to support her through it. I didn't know the cause of what was going on but whatever it was, needed to be helped.

This is what she looked like:

The only difference is that she was handling it like a champ.

The doctors later came in with some bandages and began to place them on Cho's face. She seemed to be in pain, and squeezed my hand whenever they placed another one on her face.

It passed midnight and the doctor told us that Cho wasn't able to go outside for 3 days or go to school for two weeks. Due to the fact that I was also the one taking care of her I wouldn't be able to go to school either. She was also not permitted to run or do any for of physical activity until when we are called to go back to the hospital.

They then handed me a slip that needed to be handed into the school for us to not have to go, which I would give to Yamaguchi.

Another staff member at the hospital walk us outside to where there was a taxi that took us home.

When we got back to the house I lead Cho to the door as she had mentioned that her vision was still a little blurry. The fact that she didn't have her glasses made that worse.

We got into the house and I sat Cho on her bed, handing her her glasses.

"If you don't know how to answer this then don't worry but, why did you do that to yourself?" I asked her.

"Um... well, I heard what you said earlier." She muttered, tears building up in her eyes.

'So, it was all my fault, I didn't think she had heard. I shouldn't have said it in the first place, THEN THIS SITUATION WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED AND EVERYTHING WOULD BE FINE'  I thought to myself.

"Oh," I muttered to myself.

"It's ok though, it wasn't your fault, I shouldn't have been listening." She said sweetly and hugged me tightly.

I wasn't really expecting this at first, but then when I realised what was going on I hugged her back.

"Are you alright on your own for the night?" I asked her and she nodded in reply.

Auther

I'm ever so sorry I belive I didn't update this week, I had the chapter ready but got to carried away with school and everything that I forgot to post it.