Chapter 23

Cho's POV

I walked to where me Tadashi and Kei were meeting.

We walked to gether to practice.

When we entered, I walked over to Kiyoko and she handed me the cards.

"Could you go hand them to the boys please" Kiyoko asked.

I took the cards from her and walked over to Tadashi and Kei. I handed them their cards, they thanked me and then I walked over to Nishinoya and Tanaka.

"Nishinoya, Tanaka," I snapped, they turned to me and I handed them their cards and moved on.

Once I had given everybody their cards, they all looked at me confuse.

"They're cards with your strengths, weeknesses and how you might be able to improve on them." I explained to the team which was followed by a long oh.

Practice was almost over and everybody was  sat together listening to what Coach Ukai was saying.

"As you may be aware, there are tests comming up, we have a training camp with Nekoma the following week of the tests. In order to go, you must pass in every subject. If not, you will have to stay behind and do annother test to make up for it" Coach said.

Well... Kageyama, Hinata, Nishinoya and Tanaka are all screwed.

Lucky for me, I have my own personal tutor, my older brother Kei.

Practice finished and we all started to head home.

After Kei and Tadashi had finished packing their things away, we began to walk home together.

It was rather quiet and calm.

Until,

"TSUKISHIMA!!!" HInata yelled from behind us, catching my attention.

"COULD YOU PLEASE HELP US STUDY!" He asked.

Kei stood there for a minute thinking.

"How about.... no"

"PLLEAAAASSEEE"

"Hey how come you're askimg for both of you guys, can't the King speak for himself?" Kei teased.

"Can you help us study." Kageyama murmered

"I can't hear you, please do speak up."

"CAN YOU HELP US STUDY" Kageyama yelled.

Kei was about to say something but was then interrupted by the yells of Coach Ukai.

"WOULD YOU VOLLEYBALL LOOSERS GET OUT OF HERE!"

"Fine then, not saying that it will help though." Kei continued.

That sucks, now I'm going to have to down grade my study level to dumb idiot style.

We got home an I changed into some clothing that was comfy but suitable for people of the public to see.

"KEIIIIIIIIIIIIII, I'M LEAVINGGGGGGGG!!" I yelled up to him and then walked out the door locking it behind me.

I had been planning on doing this for a while. Going to watch the sunset from the rooftops.

It was going to be beautiful.

I reached the area and walked up the stairs hoping that nobody would be there but there was someone.

I sat down on the bench an stare at the rocks on the ground.

The rocks in this place were my favourite part of comming here.

Whenever I came, I would always come home with pleanty of them.