Chapter 16

TW -later in the chapter ther is self harm, or just violence

Kei's POV

I hadn't exactly thought of the conciquences of that.

Cho handed me her glasses and walked off. I looked down at the thin, gold rimmed glasses, confused as to why I was even holding them. I ispected them more closely and realised that they were broken. Now I was left to regret my decision. I quickly placed her glasses in my bag and pretended that everything was all fine.

Cho's POV

I got myself some tissue and whiped of my face. From what I could see throungh my blurry vision, all the blood was gone. Unlucky for me, I can't see without my glasses, and I still have five more lessons. Those glasses were also rather expensive, and new.

Now I have to go to the rest of my lessons without being able to see. Though this situation was strange because I had been able to see better than this earlier in the morning.

The day came to an end, ever so slowly. By the time fith period was over, my head felt like it was going to explode, and my eyes saw colours in a large blur. After I was let out of class, there was too much pain to bear, so I had to go home without going to find Kei. Lucky for me, I had a spair pair of glasses at home, however I probably would have done better if I'd of just kept them on.

Later In The Evening

Kei got home and I glaired right through his soul, and I'm not kidding when I say that he acctually look somewhat scared.

He made dinner but I wasn't interested, he's not always been the greatest of cooks, but what can I say. Later in the evening I also finally got my cast removed.

The next day

I woke up early in the morning so that I could walk to school with Yammaguchi, specifically Yammaguchi. I didn't want anything to do with Kei until I got an apology, which I knew I wouldn't get from him.

I walked out the door and stood beside Yammaguchi. When I did that, Kei look at me confused as I always walk beside him.

I got to school and wandered over to Tina. She greeted me and I replied with a hi.

TIme passed by quickly and me and Tina walked to class.

After school is finished.

Today I was quite bored and I had nothing to do, so I left to go find Yammaguchi's class so that I could walk with him to his practice.

I was just around the corner from their class (which I managed to find  by myself as Tina had to leave). By the time I got there it seemed as though they had allready come out of class. I heard Kei speaking to Yammaguchi.

''I don't know what's wrong with her at the moment'' I heard Kei say, his voice sounding concerned.

I attempted to forget  what he said, but the words kept spiraling around my head.

I jumped up cheerfully, like I hadn't heard anything. I tried to move on from what I had decided on this morning. Anything to make myself seem normal.

"Heyy!" I said joyfully while waving continuously, only to get the reply of a usual hi.

We began to walk together when I came across a clubs list.

"You guys go ahead I'll catch up in a minute!" I said stopping to read.

Clubs:

Volleyball
Art
Photography
Badminton
Hockey
Basgetball
Rugby
Choir
Keyboard
Science
Guitar
Netball
Football
Tennis
Dance
Gardening
Cross country
Engineering
Drama
Languages
Cooking/baking
Dodgeball
Gymnastics
Trampolining

And many others.

The list continues but most of the others are not such interesting things. I took a photograph of it so I could decide later as there are so many. I then ran to catch up with Kei and Yams who had just turned around the corner.

We walked to the gym together and I was about to walk off when I was spotted.

I and already turned around when Hinata ran infront of me just bearly catching my shoulder.

"Hiiiii!" He yelled happily.

"Hi, have you shrunk or have I grown because I don't recall being taller than you!" I exclaimed.

"Heyy you don't have to rub it in!" Hinata complained.

I was about to leave but then Hinata suggested that I stay. I refused but he continued to beg. Then big tall scary dood came up behind him and told him to to leave me alone and apologised.

I began to walk home and the sun started to set. Within 5 minutes I was home.

I got changed and then seemed myself at the table, staring at the picture of the clubs on my phone. Attempting to focus on finding one to join. However all I could think of was what Kei had said earlier. The words spiraling round my head. I sat there for hours trying to get rid of the thought but it just wouldn't go, I tried everything.

In anger I banged my head on the table constantly, over and over and over. While doing so I heard the door open but ignored it and continued on and on and on.

I could feel tears streaming down my cheeks or maybe it was blood.

I kept going on and on until somebody lifted my head off the table.

I don't know who it was, but it was somebody I didn't know, I would likely never know though since everything was such a blur.

After that, all I remeber is being sat there and somebody calling a number, then sirens whailing. Nothing else past that.

Author

Bet that's not what you were expecting. These next few chapters are gonna hit different.

Thanks for your patience while waiting for these kind of chapters, I have pleanty of good quality ready for the next few weeks.

Have a nice day.

Cakie_Wakie9