Chapter 22

TW: this chapter contains rumors that speak about suicide and there is also a little bit of an attempt of murder

Cho's POV

A few days passed, every day went by pretty much the same.

Until today.

Today is going to be different, I can tell.

I'm not sure how it's going to be different or whether or not it will be a good different but it's going to be different. I just know it.

Walking to school, it seemed darker than usual.

Practice was the same.

I finished writing the last card and handed them to Kiyoko. She said that they can be given to the team later today.

Maybe that was the change, no more cards to write?

Practice was over and I headed to class.

I had a substitute, maybe that was the different thing.

Everything else went the same as usual, until break.

"HEY! Cho, you need any support?" Somebody I don't even know, asked me. I looked at her clueless, shook my head and left.

I walked over to where Kei and Tadashi were.

Tadashi looked even more worried than yeasterday.

"CHO!" He yelled swinging his arms around me.

"What's going on?" You asked then confused.

"Oh, you must not have heard the rumors."

"Rumors about who?!"

"You!" Tadashi yelled.

So this is what was different, bad different.

"WHAT! What are they about?" I say panicked.

"Suicide," Kei answers your question.

"Huh... but, I never... why.. I din't even t- You didn't tell anyone, right?" I asked them.

"No..." The boys said in unison.

"But... I only told one person... TINA!" I yell trying to run.

"What are you doing?" Kei asked me holding my shirt by the coller preventing me from running off.

"To go get Tina, it was HER!" I yell, "SHE WAS THE ONLY OTHER PERSON I EVEN TOLD THE SLIGHTEST BIT."

No wonder she acted so mad when I couldn't get my words out.

Kei released his grasp and I ran off to go catch Tina.

Kei and Tadashi followed far behind, they didn't have the ability to run as fast as me.

I ran up behind her, she was in a crowd of people but I didn't care.

I shoved her to the ground catching my breath.

"SO NOW WE'RE SPREADING RUMORS ARE WE! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND." I yelled at her.

She stood up, more anger on her face than I had ever seen before.

I stood there still, she walked past me.

Then she ran up and jumped on my back, arms wrapped around my neck, suffocating me.

I could feel my body giving up on me.

I struggled as I tried to shake her off of me.

It wouldn't work.

Everything I tried did nothing, I was too week to do anything at this point.

I began to feel faint.

I felt Tina's grasp loosening.

Then, air.

I collapsed to the ground gasping for air.

Kei's POV

I ran behind Cho but couldn't keep up, I could hear the distant shouting of Cho's voice.

I now sprinted over to where they were and found Tina suffocating Cho.

I shoved the other people in the room asside to stop what was going on while Tadashi went for a member of staff.

I pulled on Tina fingers to attempt to remove the from around Cho's neck but it wouldn't work.

Tina just kept aggressively kicking at me.

She wasn't going to succeed though. I could never let her kill my sister. NEVER.

Using all of my strenght, I grabbed Tina by the shoulders and yanked her off of Cho.

Finally, she let  go.

I sat beside Cho.

"You OK?" I said helping her stand to catch her breath and she nodded in reply.

Eventually, Tadashi came back with the principle.

He sent me, Cho, Tina and a witness who didn't know any of us to his office immeiately.

At this point, Tina should be getting arrested for attempted murder.

The principle called us into his office sighing.

"What actually happened Daisy?" The principle asked the random whitness.

"Well, Cho came into the room yelling at Tina about spreading rumors about her and that she thought they were friends. She then shoved Tina to the ground, and Tina became very angry. Tina then walked past Cho and ran up to Cho. Tina then jumped onto Cho's back and started to choke her. When Tsukki appeared, he started to try pull Tina off of Cho. Tina wouldn't budge and just kept kicking Tsukki. Then finally Tsukki got Tina off of Cho." The girl 'Daisy' said.

"And what was this rumor about?" The principle sighed like this was everyday stuff to him.

Nobody spoke.

"Attempted suicide." I said breaking the eerie silence.

"Who was attempting suicide,"

"No one" Cho said.

"So who was the rumor about?"

"Me" Cho said looking down.

"Right, well unfortunatellyt for you Tina, we're going to have to get the police involved for attempted murder." The principle sighed.

"WHAT! BUT SHE STARTED IT ALL." Tina yelled pointing at Cho.

"Well actually you spread the rumor which started it all, but also, you did try to kill her." The principle said.

We were excused and went to our classses for the rest of the day, not meeting up until after all lessons were over.

Cho's POV

I can't belive it, I nearly died to today, I was secons away from it.

Seconds.

Maths was my last class.

I wasn't paying attention and looked out of the window.

I saw the flashing lights of a police car and Tina, getting arrested!

Shocking.

And to think I trusted her.

I fell into annother persons trap, I'd say I'm used to it but, this situation was serious. It was a near death experience.

I can't let this happen again, otherwhise, I might acctualy die.

Author

Hey all, sorry for not updating on schedule, it has all been a bit crazy recently, but I will attempt to update once a week. My apologies for this, have a lovely day.

Cakie_Wakie9