Chapter 26

I woke early in the morning ( at about 6am ).

I sat up and found that everyone else was up already, which was quite surprising, considering the fact that we don't begin matches until 7am, still another hour. If I weren't awake already, I would have slept at least another half hour.

Eventually I got out of the warm bed to go change.

I took out my hair and put in a half up, half down style, this looked really nice with the waves from the braid.

By the time it was breakfast, I was no longer hungry so I organised a few manager things.

Once we had begun to play, I observed each player, making sure that each of them had used the cards that I had provided for them.

It appeared that the only ones who hadn't done so where, Kageyama and Hinata but I'll let them off because they had stuff to do for exams.

The team seemed to be playing better than usual but we still lost every game we played.

The punishment for losses was harsh but it pushed them to try harder and to push themselves to the limit in order to win, though it didn't work.

After a while, the day was over and we were free to back to the dorms, same as the night before: lights out at 10p.m.

We had another hour before then so I did some work that Kiyoko had asked me to do earlier in the day and by the time it was lights out, I had only managed to get half of it done.

When I had woken up, it was 5a.m. and I knew that I wasn't going to get back to sleep so I got ready for the day and then continued the work I had been doing the night before.

It was all online so it was kind of irritating because my laptop decided to die and I had forgotten my charger.

I then couldn't do much of it and only managed to get done what I had already written down.

Then, once the other managers in the room I asked if any of them had a laptop charger that I could borrow and luckily, they did so I left it to charge for the day.

If they wouldn't have had it then I wouldn't have been able to complete this work that needed to get done and if I hadn't then I would have gotten into very much trouble and, well lets not talk about that because I'm going to get this done in time.

All day, I was observing the team, seeing what they needed to improve on and all that manager business. To me, it seemed as though the majority weren't receiving very well.

That might have been what was leading to all of our losses because if you cannot receive then you can't defend and of you can't do that, your leaving it all to the libero, in our case Nishinoya. He kinda can't do that for all of the team at once constantly, especially when he's always in and out of the game.

Also, Hinata really needs to stop recieveing with his face, not the smartest move, I'm surprised he doen't get a nosebleed everytime he does it.

The day passes again without any wins, we really need to step our game if we want to do so.

After alll the games were over and we'd eaten, we were permitted to leave the school ground for a few hours to explore.

I stood up and started to walk with Hinata and we were about to leave but then I felt a cold, large hand grasp my arm, Kei's.

"No, no, no, no, no, no way. Come on Cho." He said.

I sighed but didn't hesitate to resist.

"Don't be such a pain."

I still refused though and mentioned how I was responsible and that he needed to stop being so everprotective, but he still would not listen.

So, as we began to walk in the opposite direction to Hinata, who was now walking with Kageyama, I ran off in the direction Shoyo was walking.

"COME ON SHOYO!" I called grabbing his arm and dragging him along with me.

Lucky for me, Kei was no where near as fast as me, and Hinata wasn't too bad compared to me.

Now grasping his hand, we run, on and on, we run through the town and past a marget, where we came across a few people like Noya and Tanaka, who looked at us confused.

We'd been running down a long road for a while and I looked behind us, Kei was nowhere to be seen so I dragged Hinata around a corner.

I stopped out of breath, still holding his hand.

I look up at Hinata who doesn't look so out of breath, more so, a blushing mess.

"What's with you?" I asked confused.

"Y- h..h..a...nnn...d" He says pointing a trebbling finger at our hands.

I quickly let go and cover my face that I could feel heating up. I didn't see this but I'm pretty sure Shoyo did the same thing.

We stood in an awkward silence for a few moments.

Then, I burst out laughing and so did Hinata.

Once we had settle down a little, I popped my head around the corner to make sure we were still clear.

In the distance I could see, and hear noya pointing Kei and Yams in our direction, Daichi, Suga, Asahi and Ennoshita were also following an looking for us like some kind of search party.

"We need to run again," I whisper to Hinata.

We dart off through the alleys, knocking many things over as we go. That wasn't too great as we were leaving tracks that would make it easier to find us.

Author

Hey all, sorry for the long wait, but it should alll be comming back now. Thank you ever so much for over 1.3k reads, hope you enjoyed.

Cakie_wakie9