Chapter 19

The next day Cho's POV

I woke naturally at about five in the morning and cautiously got up and "showered". This "shower" was actually kinda hard as I couldn't get my bandages wet so I wased my hair over the sink, only doing the ends not th roots and then struggling very much with the rest.

I then changed into some new clothes because I hadn't changed out of the other ones in over two days.

I then tied my hair back into a bun that would likely go loose later in the day.

It was now about quarter past six, fifteen minutes until we have to leave and Yammaguchi had just gotten here.

We were just about to leave so I carefully walked back to my room to collect my phone from where it was charging as it had died last night.

Before we left I made sure to get myself some water and then we walked out of the door together.

It took us slightly longer to get there, explaining why we left a little earlier than usual.

Thankfully we were just in time.

When we walked through the door I was greeted by a concerned ball of sunshine that seemed to have all the energy in the world while I had none even though I had slept so much over the past few days.

"Hiii! OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED!" Hinata shouted so loud that the entire world could hear him.

"Nothing" I murmered but he didn't look convinced.

"Are you su-" He began then being cut off by the angry tall guy from what I could remember, his name is Daichi.

Daichi scolded Hinata and then apologised while letting us walk into the room.

I walked ever so slowly over to the bench where I sat.

I thought about the team, focussing specifically on the libero, who I belive is called Nishinoya. That's what I've heard the rest of the team saying.

Being a libero is the only position I was actually good at, giving the fact that I was so much shorter than other people.

I've always been so good at recieving, it's the main move that keeps the ball from hitting the ground and giving the opposite team the point. Without the ability to recieve the ball, you're not going anywhere.

I got more and more fascinate, and started taking notes on my post-it notes.

Libero - NISHINOYA YUU

-The main player of defence

-Very determined to not let the ball hit the floor

-Not afraid to get injured

-Good reflexes

-Fast reaction time

I wrote these notes in my scruffy handwriting and made a few spelling mistakes, I've never been able to spell that well but the 'situation' made it worse.

Since there were still a few hours left of the practice, I made a few more.

Setter - KAGEYAMA TOBIO AND SUGAWARA KOUSHI

-Controlls which spiker the ball goes to

-Sets the spiker up so that they can spike the ball and score the point

Ace - Asahi Azumane

-Physically the strongest player on the team

-Main attacker

Wing spiker - DAICHI SAWAMARA AND TANAKA RYUNOSUKE

- Annother attacker

-The position the setter will send a set to so that they are able to spike the ball.

I made a few more of them adding new things whenever I remembered something.

Practice for the boys came to an end quickly and Kei, Tadashi and I began to walk home.

A few weeks went by (by a few weeks I mean two), every day was the same pretty much.

Wake up go to watch the Volleyball Boys' practice, take notes, go home and sleep, oh and don't forget eat but that was the most out of place thing ever.

Then, finally one day was different, hospital day. No that I was all that much excite but I was glad to have something different to do. I also get to have my bandages taken off today so that's one thoing to look foward to, or well, I was expect to be excited by it but, well we'll save that for later.

Me and Kei got the bus to the hospital at about half past three to get there for our appointment at four

We finally got there and waited for about five minutes to go into our assaigned room. Not much of a wait for what the hospital is usually like but, I'm not complaining.

We walkedd into the room and seated ourselves.

"Thank goodness, I can finally get these bandages off" I mentione while we were waiting for the doctor to come in.

"You are aware that there are going to be scars there," Kei mentioned.

"They can't be that bad, plus, I'm sure they'll go away." I said, I hadn't seen any of the damage before the bandages were put on.

"These aren't going to be the type of scars that just dissapear though " Kei said and I hummed in response, not believing what he had said.

The doctor then walked into theroom and asked me many questions, very boring but important questions.

After maybe about fifteen minutes of questioning, the doctor started to take off the bandages.

As he took of the first one, I realise how much this was going to hurt.

He starte on the second one and I winced at the pain. Kei held out his had and I held onto it squeesing it every time it began to hurt too much for me.

I must be pretty unlucky because giving the placment of the injurys, they had to  use very many plasters of sever diferent sizes and shapes.

Kei's POV

The doctor finished taking of Cho's bandages after about five minutes.

I knew it, she didn't look any different to before the plasters, only this time the scars looke less well, 'moist' in a way, they didn't look like they had as much blood on the wounds. That's a better way to put it.

It looke as though she had been attackedd by a dinosaur.

Cho's POV

After a while, we were let out and permitted to go home. I now didn't have to go back there until it had been three months.

I went to the bathroom and while was washing my hands, I saw myself in the mirror.

I stood there shocked.

I couldn't believe it.

It can't have been me.

I could bearly recognise myself.

I looked, horrible.

Well, that's a new insecurity, scars.

I left the bathroom, tears in my eyes.

I thought about what Kei had said about these not being the kind of scars that dissapeared and wished that it wasn't true. Even though I knew that it probably was.

I was so upset and out of it, I walked past Kei and strait out of the building without even realising until I heard all of the noise and then turned back to find that Kei was right behind me.

"You OK?" He asked me and I nodde.

"You're probably just in a state of shock" He mentioned. "That's because you've never seen yourself like this,"