Chapter 29

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

There goes my alarm, sometimes it seems like it's the loudest thing on earth.

 I had my alarm set to the last minute before I had to leave to get the most sleep possible, so I had to rush to be ready on time which surprisingly I was, with five minutes to spare. 

To fill that gap, I made some toast and then ended up leaving with it in my mouth and my headphones hanging halfway out of my bag. 

Whoopsies, typical me, always running late.

Since I was late, I was running the fastest I possibly could to not be late for school so that I wouldn't get a detention. I wasn't really looking up because I know my way there like the back of my hand and I needed to sort my bag out so I ended up tripping over my own feet and banging my head on a lamppost on my way down.

My stuff flew everywhere so I quickly gathered it all together and took off again.

At least I now had an excuse as to why I was late to school now.

By the time I arrived at my destination, my legs were covered in blood and half of my stuff was in my hands rather than in my bag.

"What on Earth happened to you!" My English teacher exclaimed as I walked into the classroom, fifteen minutes late, and all eyes shot straight over to me.

"Um, I tripped on my way here, that's why I'm so late." I informed with an awkward smile.

I was told to go to medical as soon as I had sorted my bag out.

I knocked on the door and they cleaned up my cuts and put a few plasters on it and they also put a few bandages over my head where I had banged it. I hadn't realised this but it had been cut, luckily it wasn't on one of my previous scars, who knows how that would have ended.

By the time I had finished in medical, it was time for second period, which flew by in no time.

Finally, it was break time, and I'd only been in lessons for one quick period.

As much as I love break, I never know what to do, so I passed by the gym to see if anyone was there, and of course, Hinata was in there training with Kageyama.

"One more Kageyama pleeeaaaseee." Hinata requested.

"No, you said that the last five times, plus, we need to pack up." Kageyama replied and Hinata sighed.

Seeing this made me laugh a little and Hinata must of heard because he turned around and ran up to me straight away.

"Cho! What happened with you?" He said clearly excited to see me. 

I explained what had happened to him and he looked almost quite shocked.

"I'm ok though, don't you worry."I said reassuringly but he wasn't so convinced.

"Oi carrot top, come help clean up!" Kageyama shouted, which was followed by the usual heyyyyy.

Since I had nothing better to do, I went and helped, but me and Hinata couldn't do anything with the net because we're both far too short, so that was left for Kageyama to do.

Me and Hinata got to do all the easy and fun jobs like putting away the volleyball trolleys and mopping the floors.

After a few minutes of cleaning, the gym was spotless, and then it was time for third period.

P.E, the greatest, yet worst subject.

Well, it's not like I can even participate after the injuries I gave my self this morning.

So instead of playing football, a sport of which I dislike, I spectated. Lucky for me though, I have PE with Hinata so I get to watch him play.

He's not too bad at it but he's a little clumsy, and very good at tripping over the ball, I guess he's used to the ball being up in the air rather than on the floor.

That took a long time and the teacher yelling at some trouble making students only made my headache worse, and the beaming summer sun only worsened it.

Fourth period was science, not too bad of a subject, but all the teacher does is blabber on about his own life an how he just loves science oh so much, and we never get any work done.

"Please be a sub, please be a sub" I thought on my way there.

Annnnddddd, it wasn't a sub.

How ever so super, duper, extra unfortunate.

Kei was in this class, I must be pretty smart to be able to be in the same science class as him, or maybe he's just bad at science. No, it's definitely the first option.

When I walked in Kei was already seated and he gave me a funny look as a way to say "What on Earth have you done this time"

Oh yeah, I forgot, I've not seen him since yesterday. We haven't had any lessons together, he left for school way before I even woke up and I didn't go to bother him at break.

So I gave him the  "Whoopsies" smile, and he frowned at me.

After that lesson was finally over, it was lunch.

I went to get some food and then saw Hinata, he was sat alone, so he must have  been waiting for Kageyama or something.

"Mind if I join you Hinata?" I asked once I'd walked over to him.

"Of course not" He said with an adorable smile.

"Where's Kageyama?" I asked as I sat down.

"He said he wasn't hungry and went straight to the gym, not an unusual thing for him."

We ate quietly and were finished in no time.

"Race you to the gym!" Running ahead as soon as we got outside.

"Heyy! No fair!" I chucked my backpack on my back and ran after him.

Of course I still beat him there, I only lost yesterday because I didn't know where I was going.

"1-1" He said.

"Oh so we're starting a tally are we? Well, you're responsible for remembering it because I would forget it easily." I said and he responded with a light chuckle.

We walked in and Yachi was in there trying to help Kageyama put the net up, it didn't seem like it was working though because Yachi is only 4'11, even shorter that me, Nishinoya and Hinata.

Once we'd finally managed to get the net up, lunch flew by super fast.

After we'd finished it was time for form which is good because me and Hinata are in the same form and we sit together, also last period is a free period today, and you know what that means, extra training. I can tell that Hinata was excited for that.

After only half an hour, which felt like two hours, form was finally over and we hand our free period.

Me and Hinata rushed down the stairs and outside.

"Race you to the gym!" We both challenged in unison and laughed.

This time it was fair an I was way ahead, I'd always been pretty good at running.

"HAHA! I win 2-1 to me!" I shouted once we'd got to the gym and I gave Hinata a high five.

Author

Hey all, I know that parts of this probably didn't follow parts of the previous timeline, but it's been that long that I forgot, whoops. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, have a lovely day/night.