Chapter 10

Cho's POV

When we  reached the doorway the two people I assumed was the coach and the captain. I was correct.

Kei was told to lead me over to the bench where the managers were sat and ofcorse walked away before they coukd ask who I was and why I was there. Now I had to introduce myself.

''Who are you?'' One of the women asked me.

I must have sepent a good few minutes taking in their beauty because I didn't that I had zoned out until one of them spoke again. I didn't quite catch what she said but whatever it was caught my attention.

''I'm so sorry, um, I'm Kei Tsukishima's sister,'' I spoke, I was going to continue but I was interrupted, while trying to find my words. She said something about remebering being told by Ukai that I'd be there.

They introduced themselves as Hitoka Yachi and Shimizu Kiyoko.

Apparently nobody knee this except for the coaches and managers but this was a game with an actual croud. That explains why they're wearing the kits. I haven't been to an official match since Kei's middle school match or was it Akiteru's. I can't really remember it since I was so young. All I know is that they lost, badly. Yeah that sounds more like Kei than Akiteru to me - that insult goes to Kei not his team at the time.

After a while the audience started to fill the room. I didn't really like that part very much since the atmosphere was so loud but that was overtaken by and even louder roar of chears as the teams came out.  They looked shocked to see the croud but I was too if I'm being honest with you.

They moved into the starting lineup and two of the boys' mouths were practically watering when they looked over to where the managers and I were. I saw Hinata aswell that confused me for a moment but then I realised that he was just watching. I felt my face heat up as he sat beside me which I hid with a pretend scratch that sent my hand all the way across my face.

Some of the players who I belive were substitutes (and the short libero) went and stood by the by Ukai who was stood beside Kiyoko.

I don't know much about volleyball but it seemed to me like they kept throwing away possible chances for points. It didn't seem like it was just me though because Ukai seemed kinda stressed about it too.

My head was also dying from the horrific headache I had. Don't get me wrong this was cute and all but ever couple of minutes Hinata would shout to cheer the team along. Ohh but don't forget about the croud though that was just as bad.

There was also this crazy guy on the opposing team, from what I could see he was the captain but I hadn't managed to see him at a good angle. However his hair made hum look like a freaking owl. Every now and then he would also start saying stuff like 'HEYY HEEYYY HEYYY DID YOU SEE THAT AKAASHI!'

How does he have so much energy all the way through the game. If I am being serious though he does seem like a really good captain, not to be rude to the other captains.

From what I could understand Karoduno had just won the set since they all started to do the stuff they do when the set finishes. (I don't know what they do okay so don't ask me)

The next set started and I saw a smirk begin to appear on Kei's face. I wasn't really paying attention at the time so I assumed that he had gotten a point.

By this point I had lost track of time because these games seem to go on for absolutely forever, but it's quite fun to watch all the same.

The second set was still going with the score of 20-18 Karosuno being the ones winning.

That didn't change because once again they won the set meaning that they won the whole game. I was actually surprised because I had heard several times that Fukordani has a very powerful team. Not powerful enough to beat Larosuno though.

After a while we went back home and then I was informed that there was an after party that I was going to go to alswel because everyone who watches the match who isn't in the stands was going.

To that I said "Nope I don't do parties."

Kei's reply was "Too bad."

That made me into a depresso expresso.

Author

Helloooo. I hope you've had a nice day or will have a nice day. I've loved writing this chapter again. Just so that you know chapters won't be comming out until after 4pm est because of my school hours. Also thank you ever so much for over 100 reads.

Cakie_Wakie9