Chapter 12

(Just a quick warning, this chapter mentions sickness)

Cho's POV

I woke up early in the moning feelimg very unwell. It felt as thouh my stomach had flipped upside down. I heared kei stumbling about in the kitchen getting ready for his early morning practice.

I put on a hoodie clutching my stomache and went to make myself a cup of green tea.

''What's wrong with you?'' Kei asked like it wasn't clear enough.

''Don't feel well.'' I mumbled to quiet for him to hear. Turns out I'd lost my voice aswell.

He looked quite concerned and felt my forehead with the back of his hand.

So now I have a cough, my stomache hurts, I have a teperature, I feel very cold and I can't talk.

This was rather strange because I don't usually get sick and it wasn't winter.

Kei told me to go back into my room so I did and he brought me my tea and something to eat.

He said that he had to leave soon but he's called Akiteru and that he was on his way.

It was about five in the morning so tried to get to sleep but the pain was unbearable.

Reading woudn't help either so I plugged in my headphones and listened to some music. It didn't do much but it stopped me from being so bored.

Though that didn't last too long because I got a sudden, sharp pain in my head that wouldn't stop so I had to turn off my music.

A little while later, Akiteru arrived.

He came into my room and checke my temperature, it was still the same as before.

I really hope that I get better son bcause I have a test and my cross country competition tomorrow.

''You hungry?'' Akiteru asked me

I shook my head and he told me that he'd be back in a few minutes since he was getting food for himself.

I sat in bed staring into space when all of a suddenn I could taste sickness in my mouth. Then I threw up.

I was trying to do something to kind of clean it up when Akiteru back in.

''Are you Ok Cho?'' he asked me. I nodded.

''Sorry Aki.'' I murmered.

''No, no, It's OK, you sit down and I'll clean it up.''

I felt bad then because I'd made the mess but he had to clean it up and I didn't want him to get sick too.

I sat down again with my legs in my hoodie and hid my face in my knees, making myself into a little blob.

After that I must have fallen asleep because I don't remeber anything else.

I woke up a few hours later and Akiteru was sat besid me.

I was soo hungry, I hadn't eaten since yeasterday evening and even then I hadn't had much to eat.

''Do you want anything to eat?'' Aki asked so I nodded and requested another cup of tea.

About five minutes later he came back with the food. That made me quite happy because he brought up some of my favourite snacks.

Short time skip

I didn't eat much because I still wasn't feeling the greatest. After that I ent back to sleep and didn't wake up until the next day.

Next day

I woke up around 7:40, I still felt unwell but I had a test that I needed to take today and my cross country competition.

I rushed downstairs to get ready, attempting to ignore the pain.

''Hey where do you think you're going?'' akiteru said from behind me, making me jump.

''School,'' That's when I realised that I had my voice back.

''Not so fast, your not alloud to go, you're too unwell.''

''But-''I started before being interrupted.

''No buts.''

I sighed and went back up to my room.

Now I can't take that test or take part in my competition.

I picked up my phone and messaged the captain of the cross country team to let her know that I couldn't make it. She was very mad but I told her that if she was a good captain then she would have had substitutes and at that I told her that I quit.

That felt relieving.

To be honest though, I shouldn't have really been taking part anyways because of my arm.

Now all I had to worry about was missing my lunch to take that test when I go back.

As the day passed by I began to feel a little better and by the time Kei got home I felt much better, but, I sttil had a temperature. Though I still felt cold I was way too hot.

Author

Hello, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Have a lovely day,

Cakie_Wakie9