Chapter 24

Cho's POV

Last night was fun.

I awoke early in the morning.

Earlier than usual.

I got ready for school and was finished before Kei was even awake.

That sucks, now I have to just stick around until he's ready.

Messages:                    Shoyo the tangerine

You: Hey, you up

Shoyo the tangerine: Yeah, why?

You: I bored, I got up too early

Shoyo the tangerine: that sucks

You: Now I have nothing to do :(

Shoyo the tangerine: Haha

You: Don't laugh at me >:-(

Shoyo the tangerine: Oop gotta go, byee

You: BYYYEEE

School ended quickly, so did practice.

Surprising if I'm being honest with you. It's very unusual for my day to go by fast.

We walked home in a group, there was me, Shoyo, Kageyama, Tadashi, Kei and Yachi tagged along to help out too.

It was going to take a lot of work.

Shoyo and Kageyama are just very dumb. I'm not that bad, good enough to pass without studying but will do better with studying. Tadashi is on a slightly higher level than me. Then there's Kei and Yachi, basically, they just get 100% on practicallly anything.

We got to the house a little later than usual because we stoppe at Sakanoshita to get some body fuel. This was Hinata's idea and though Kei wasn't too keen on the idea, we managed to convise him.

I got my house keys out of my bag and unlocked the door before Kei could even reach into his bag for his keys.

Running into the house, I rushed to collect some paper and pens and threw them onto the table where everybody was sat.

"Two secs." I said running upstairs to put my bag away and get my stuff.

I began to sprint down the stairs and then CRASH!

"OW!" I yelled standing up from my odd fallen position.

Guess I must have ran a little too fast for myslef.

"You really should think twice before doing stupid things" Kei said chuckling

"How am I supposed to know when I'm going to do stupid things" I replied confused.

"I don't know, but that's a you problem" Kei said walking away from me.

"You son of a- of wait, we have the same parents so that doesn't work, dammit." I muttered realising my mistake while everybody laughed at my discovery.

We studied for about an hour and then we ran out of snacks and everybody was getting hungry so I made dinner, soba.

After eating, everyone got back to studying.

We must've stayed up studying really late because when I woke up the next day, I found myself laying on the floor. Everybody who was studying last night was sleeping there too.

I went upstairs to ready for the school and by the time I was back downstairs, everybody was up and already ready to go.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked.

"Don't ask me because I don't know" Yachi said.

"Me neither." Everyone else except from Kei said.

"Well, if you must know,  you were all sleeping  and I didn't want to disturb you so that we could have better study levels today and to avoid the noise of you all leaving. That said, I left you all to sleep." Kei said answering my question.

"Awwww Tsukki has a soft sideeee!" Yachi, Kageyama and Shoyo all say at the same time as though they haven't ever seen him be so nice.

Strange.

We all walked to school together and got to the gym a little too early, so we just hung about.

It's quite unusual for Kei to be socialising so much, the study was a streach but then letting  poeple stay for the night. That was stranger than him cooking a good meal.

School came to a close, and practice began.

Afterwords, we did the exact same thing as yeasterday.

This went on for the next few days until the day of the actual tests.

My first test was math with, Shoyo, we were screwed, this is my weekness and I'm pretty sure it's Shoyo's too. But then again Shoyo is bad in every subject.

By the end of the day, every test was finished and then we had a free period to go collect our results from each of the rooms.

I passed in every subject, with an average score of eighty nine.

"Hey Shoyo, how'd you do?" I said from behind him.

"I failed one of my subjectssssss" he complained turning around showing me his dismayed face.

"Oh, that sucks, its gonna be boring if you don't come" I said hugging him.

"Hmm, now I have to do annother test tomorrow while you guys go to Tokyo."

We walked to the gym, where we found out that Kageyama failed in one of his classes too.

At least tangerine wouldn't be on his own.

After practice is over, me and tangerine go back to the rooftop for a while, leaving Tadashi and Kei to walk home on their own.

After we'd hung out there for a while, tangerine walked me home.

"Thank you for walking me home Shoyo, good luck with your test tomorrow!" I said when we reached my house.

"Bye Cho!" He said waving at me and I did the same back.

He walked further down the street and I walked into the house.

By the time I'd gotten up to my room, he'd vanished.

The only good thing about Shoyo not being able to come is that he doesn't have to be at the bus for half past five in the morning. Lucky him, getting an extra few hours to sleep. I'd best get an early night tonight, but we all know that's never going to happen. I will most likely stay up past midnight and be left with about four hours of sleep, but also sleep past my alarm and have to rush to get ready. Casual me.

Author

Hey all, thank you ever so much for helping this book grow, it seems only at the beginning of last week we were and 800 reads and now we're on 854. Enjoy you week, hope you had a merry Christmas (if you celebrate it) and will have a happy new year.

Cakie_Wakie9