Chapter 7

Cho's POV

Sitting under the Japanese Maple tree I realised that I hadn't quite finished my homework for the next class .

I quickly took it out of my backpack alongside a pen to do the math equations.

It wasn't all that hard since it was just revision for my tests. I had actually figured out how to write with my right hand quite easily. It wasn't all that easy to read but it was pretty much as clear as it would get. It seems crazy that I could do what took me months to master when I was younger in a matter of weeks at this age.

Although I could write I couldn't do any of my art which was upsetting as I love to do that.

When I finished my homework I checked the time and realised that there were five minutes until class started and math was on the opposite side of the school to where I was. I dashed to class not bothering about the no running rule since I was about to be late to class again. Dang I just can't stop being late today can I. Well I mean I made it, but, I only had second to spare, oops.

The lesson was kinda boring but I managed to push through it without falling asleep. I know it's a bit rude but I don't really see the point in staying awake or even comming to class if Kei teaches me it all out of school hours (talk about boring, but it helps me get good scores in my tests.)

My next class was science which of course is on the opposite side of building which was where I was before maths. I shouldn't have to have an entire P.E session just trying to get to class.

In science we were learning about how the light bulb was invented and who invented it.

Now that the school day was over I decided to go back to the Japanese Maple tree since it was nearby and I had to complete my new homework so I might aswel start with it.

I always start with the harder homework that dislike the most and then move on to the easier homework that's more enjoyable. That was as I begin to get more stressed I don't have to worry about it being as hard as it was before.

I was about three quarters of the way through when the started to set, it was around 6:45, 15 minutes until kei finished volleyball practice.

It would probably be a good idea to go home now. His school is much closer to the house than mine so he'd definitely be home before me if I wasn't quick to get home.

I packed everything away into my bag and then jogged home.

I was planning on making dinner for Kei tonight aswell to surprise him as soon as he got home but maybe, not today. We both may be salty (he's wayy saltier than me though) but we sure have a soft spot for each other and I know that he tries his best for my like our other brother did for us, before he left for college and university eccetera. Now it's just me and Kei since our parents are always out on business trips but it sometimes seems like Tadashi is part of the household with how much we see him.

When I got to the house I could just see Tadashi and Kei walking down the street so I rushed into the house and changed out of my uniform to pretend that I had been there for hours.

When they entered the house these were my exact words "I have definitely been here for hours and didn't just get home after sitting doing homework at school."

To which I received a raised eyebrow from Kei followed with an eye roll while Tadashi just chuckled at my terrible persuasion and ruffled my hair. As usual I had to complain at the fact that he had just messed up my hair that was totally not already messy from rushing home.

"What do you want for dinner?" Kei asked me without emotion.

"Ask yourself"

"What"

"I'm making food."

"Onigiri." He said with a smirk knowing that I found them really hard to make so I flicked his forehead and agreed.

He didn't seem to notice it but today I was treating him alot. I tried my very best to make them my best and well they turned out pretty good. When I was plating them I made sure to give him and Tadashi the ones that looked best and then myself the ones I screwed up. It does seem a little weird because this isn't the way we usually show our love.

When the boys sat down at the dinner table they seemed rather surprised that I'd managed to get them to look so good compared to what I made last time. I can also confirm that they tasted really good, I've impressed myself.

It was starting to get quite late so as the stupid person I am I decided to stay up on my phone scrolling through videos until about 1am. That wasn't such a good idea when I knew I had school the next day.

When I woke up I wasn't so happy, how am I supposed to live of 6 hours of sleep for  the whole day with school. I'm definitely going to fall asleep in one of my classes today. I wish I  was wrong.

I fell asleep in my English class and then when my teacher woke me up I yelled because who isn't angry when they're woken up right after falling asleep. That got me qn hour of after school detention, which I also fell asleep in giving me an extra ten minutes there. Lucky me.

They did say I was aloud to my homework there though so I started and finished that in about forty five minutes.
I should have tried to take longer, jnstead I just checked over my answers that I knew were correct since it was all easy stuff. By now most of the people in detention were leaving except for me and the few people who had two hour detention or more. Since there were about five minutes until detention finished I just packed my stuff into my bag and started into space until I was let  out.

Now all I had to was how I was going to tell Kei. He would always get mad if I got detention, maybe I shouldn't tell him at all. No he gets an email from the school about it wait so he already knows. That's good.

Since I had plenty of time till he got home I decide that I'd meet him down by his school so I walked there instead of home. I already knew where I was going since I had walked down there with him and Tandashi on weekends a few years ago. I passed by a store on my way and knew that I had some spare change in my pocket so I decided to get something for him. Searching through the Isles I found a small slice of strawberry shortcake, his favourite.  I also wanted to get something for Tadashi so he doesn't feel left out and maybe myself. I chose to get him a chocolate cake and found that i wouldn't have enough to get myself something. Oh well.

I went over to the register and payed for them making sure to that the worker.

It wasn't long until Kei would be finished at practice so I placed the cakes into one of the bags that I kept in my bag -usually for my shoes after cross country that I never take out of my bag. I then message kei to tell him I was on my way to his school to walk with him.

When I got there (we went out the back entrance) he seemed mad and the smike on my face faded.

"Why did you get another detention!" He said angrily.

"Because I fell asleep in class and then when my teacher woke me up I yelled at him because I was mad and tired."

"We'll maybe I you didn't always stay up on your dumb phone you would actually get some sleep at home and not in class."

I felt so, disappointed in myself. I just gave him the bag without context and ran home with tears dripping down my cheeks.

I tried to avoid busy placed to stop people from seeing me like this but it seemed like everywhere I went there were people.

When was he so mad over a stupid detention though, it didn't get in the way of anything.

All I could do was run I didn't concentrate on where I was going or what was infront of me which was a bad idea because a moment late I bumped into a silver/grey haired boy no man, well I don't even know at this point. I'd knock both him and myself onto the ground.

"I-I-I'm so sorry." I said wipping  my tears away.

"Hey it's ok, don't be upset." He helped me get up and asked what was wrong.

"I-it's nothing," I stuttered while shaking.

Author

Hello, for once I'm not rushing to finish this chapter because lucky me wrote it last week. It was very fun to write and I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Cakie_Wakie9