Chapter 15

Cho's POV

Instead of going to sleep, I stayed up,
almost all night, a dead feeling of anxiety rushing through me. Making me feel on edge, kindof like there is something really important missing or that something is not right. Just doesn't feel how it should do.

I got up early to walk with Kei and Yams, seeing as I was still awake. I got up ten minutes before we left, changed into my uniform and got ready for the day. Somehow I also had to rush about to leave.

On my way out I grabbed my breakfast, after locking the door behind me and ran to catacaah up with Kei and Yams who were already half way up the street. Obviously they just did it to wind me up. Well actually we had left the house slightly later than they usually would do.

As we neared to the end of the walk I began to slow, anxiety rushing through my blood. I was fine before, but now I had remembered where I was going.

We somehow got there early so Kei lead me to go collect my timetable. After I got that, he left.

I was alone, no friends.

I found a nice spot in the shade to protect me from the sun.

I pulled out my glasses and began to read my timetable.

Mondays- Period 1, English, period 2, French, break, Period 3, Maths, Period 4 Science,  Reading, Lunch and Period 5, computer science.

Tuesdays-Period 1, history, period 2, music, break, period 3, drama, period 4, geography, lunch, reading and period 5, maths.

Wednesday- Period 1, maths, period 2 aslo maths, break, period 3, PHSE, period 4, P.E, lunch, reading and period 5, science.

Thursday- period 1, science, period 2, P.E, break, period 3 English, period 4, art and design, lunch, reading and period 5, history.

Friday- period 1, English, period 2 tech, break, period 3, French, period 4 Geography, lunch, reading and period 5 English.

I stared at it for a while, and realised that u didn't know where any of these classes were.

I'm the corner of my eye, I saw somebody approaching me.

She came up to me and introduced herself.

"Hii! I'm Tina Farlie, first year." Her voice sounded cheerful and energetic, which was surprising for a time this early.

"Hello, I'm Cho Tsukishima, aslo a first year, nice to meet you." I muttered in reply, however she did hear me.

"Are you knew here?" She questioned and I nodded in response. She then offered to show me around the school, so I said yes.

I showed her my timetable and it turns out that we had most of the same classes, however she did still show me around.

"You know, I think I recognise you," She said as if it wasn't obvious, well it wasn't because of our hught difference but that doesn't matter.

"Kei Tsukishima's sister" I stated.

"OFCORSE!" She exclaimed. " You know, your nothing like him."

I was confused, why does everybody think that we're nothing like.

Time passed by and it was time for lessons, English, interesting. I was informed by Tina on which book we're reading, not like I remeber what it is though.

It wasn't that bad, but my teacher (Mr Aglite) didn't have to get me to introduce myself to the whole class, I'm pretty sure that a few people snickered at me when it happened. But, that doesn't matter because I can say whatever I want to them.

When we left class, the halls were really busy, so that made it harder to get to my next class. Especially because I didn't know where I was going and Tina seemed to have been swept away by the cround of taller people. Lucky for me she was quite tall and had spotted me, so she grabbed my hand pulled aside. We walked through a doorway which wasn't being used as much.

We wandered over to a small, almost empty building, I asked her where we were going and she answered by saying that we were going to class. However, I didn't belive that they could get any cassrooms in her. but turns out, the buiding streached out backwards. But I didn't spot this from the angle that I looked at it from.

Tina called this place, The French Block.

That made pleanty of sence, conciddering the fact that this building was only filled with french classes.

French was amazing, I knew that learning a new language would be cool as I did Spanish in my last school. It turns out, Spanish and French are two very similar languages.

Period 2 quickly came to a close, and break began,  me and Tina walked out of the buildig together adn I asked her where one specific room was, 3005. She told me which buiding it was in and I asked if she could take me there. At first she looked confused but, I think at that point she might have just chosen to follow along with it.

I only wanted to go there because in around five minutes, Kei would be leaving that class and I wanted to hang arund with him and Yammaguchi.

When we got there, I realised that there were many stairs to walk up, many, many stairs to walk. By the time we got the correct floor, I was exhausted, and I was already tired enough from not sleeping last night.

I went over to Kei's classroom and sat out side the door, since he still had about a minute left of his lesson.

I looked through my bag for soethigh to eat, mission unsucessful. By the time I had finished with that, the classes had already started comming out. I stood up and closed my bag, thinking that it would get quite busy, but it wasn't too bad actualy. I guess not many people had classes around here.

When Kei came out he looked alriht at first, then he saw me and Tina.

I the dragged him by the hand, all the way to the stairs, this took alot of effort because, I could only use one hand to pull him and he is also very tall.

Now at this point we're halfway down one of the staircases and I'm leaning foward alot. Then, Kei though that it would be funny to let go of my hand so that I fell, that's exactly what he did.

When I first began to fall, I let out a horrificly loud screem. Then, I fell flat on my face.  I sat up and found that my nose was bleeding, I also noticed that there was something blocking my vision. I took my my glasses off and inspected them closely.  I then saw that there was a chip in both lenses of my glasses.

In attempt of handling this correctly, I handed Kei my glasses, took Tina's hand, and went o go get some tissue to wipe the blood from my face.

Tina looked worried about and asked if I wanted her to take me to the nurse. Ofcourse, being the stupid person I am, I declined the offer and said that I was fine, even though I clearly wasn't.