Chapter 14

Cho's POV

Here we go then, last day at this school.

I start at Karosuno on Moday.

Hopefully today is a good day.

Well period 1 is Spanish, one of the best few in my opinion. Plus I have an amazing teacher.

The mood and enthusiasm of your teacher can really encourage a person to go to class and to enjoy school, because often, I wouldn't enjoy these kind of subjects. Without the amazing teaches that I have for them, I would likely skip class ( not that I ever have done ).

The class ended after a while.

In the lesson we discussed some random numbers, not like I could memorise them all, I can bearly remember them in English with all I've got going on inside my brain.

Period 2 was boring as usual, it was history, apparently my history teacher is the worst in the school. She's not that bad but at the same time she's not the best.

Break finally that only lasted a short while.

Period 3, maths. It was a long and boring class, I didn't pay attention one bit because again my pea sized brain can't comprehend all of this information.

No wander I'm in the bottom set, wait a minute, no I'm not, I'm in the top set. Oh my god, I'm in the top set, yet I'm dumb. How? Don't ask me because I don't know. Pot luck I guess.

As the end of the day neared, I became more upset about this scenario.

The school day finaly came to an end, I said my final goodbyes to my friends, tears rolling down my cheeks. However, what caught me of guard the most was that none of them seemed to be upset about it, all their eyes were completely dry, not a tear in sight. The only tears you could see for miles, were mine.

Eventually they left me. No more friends, for who knows how long.

I walked down to the bus stop, it was almost empty, just one elder boy from my school, one of the stupid ones who think vapes are cool and that it's funny to soak other people with water even when they don't know each other. I was a victim in that situation, I was just walking to class and well next thing I know I'm soaked in water, my planner, library book and my lunch are all ruined too. That was an excellent day.

Well now it was time to leave that behind, time to leave behind the
the school I didn't spend much time in.

I went home, I feeling of despair deep down in my body. Sadness demotivating me, making it seem like I can't even do simple things.

Over the past few days, my room had become more and more dirty, up to the point where you can bearly open the door.

That night I sat staring at the ceiling, thinking about what it might be like.

I got the next day off because I started on Monday but finished on Thursday, giving me an entire weekend off and the Friday.

Lucky me.

Over the weekend I made sure that I had everything ready for Monday because I could rest without doing so because of the feeling of anxiety that I felt deep down inside of my body.

However getting the motivation to do so is a different Story.

I didn't come put of my room once that weekend,only for the bathroom but that's only one room over so technically my room. 

I went the entire weekend without eating a proper meal but I did have a
few packets of crisps, some chocolate, many grapes and some strawberrys, which for some reason or another were in my room. Not complaining though because they were amazing.

Sunday came to an end, it was about 8:30 PM.

I got up and stared at my uniform for a while, it looked somewhat good. My previous uniform was horrific compared to this one, but we won't go there.

After about five minutes of staring deeply into the non-existent sound of my uniform, my attention was brought to Kei. He was standing in the doorway of my room, trying to get me to notice him.

"Cho, Cho, Cho?? CHO!" He yelled as I turned my head and made eye contact with him.

"Whatttttt?" I replied, clearly annoyed.

I became more annoyed when he told me that I had to go clean the dishes.

He left and I followed behind to go do as I was told. Luckily, there weren't many that I had to do, so it didn't take too long.

I wander back into my room and sat down, staring into space, thinking about what might be to come, what might happen.

Some time passed and it was now about nine in the evening. I picked up my back making sure that I had the correct equipment.

If I wanted to go with Kei and Yams, I would have to go early and hang about until classes start  but if I go alone, I have to make sure I'm there on time, collect my timetable and go to class.

I sat on my bed and thought about it for a while, itwould be better to be early because then I can make friends and definitely collect my timetable on time. But it would be awkward just standing around not knowing how to socialise or make friends. Plus it's halfway through the year, everybody knows each other and they've all got friends.

I didn't think about this before but, I couldn't go to the tree anymore, I'd have to find a new place to go, that nobody else knows about.

Time seemed to pass faster that usual, before I knew it it was eleven pm. At that I got ready for bed, plugged my phone in to charge and went to sleep.

Well, I wish it was that easy.

Author

Helloo, my apologies for posting this a day late, I copletely forgot. Thanks for your patitence.

Cakie_wakie9