Chapter 21

Cho's POV

We got to the gym about ten minutes early so we just hung about.

Kageyama and Hinata were already there, they likely raced each other there.

Apart from them, no one else was there. Since none of us had a key, we had to wait out in the cold. Though I don't think that any of us could be trusted with a key.

Kageyama woul lose it, Hinata would drop it while runnning to school, Tadashi would worry too much about losing it, Kei just wouldn't let anyone but himself in and well, I'm not even a part of the team.

After a few minutes, everybody else showed up together.

Someone opened the gym and we all entered.

It must have been the first time I had seen the gym empty and dark because I don't remeber seening it like this, ever.

"Hey Kiyoko, here's some more of the cards." I said handing her the cards.

"Oh, thanks. I've been meaning to ask you but, when I leave, it's going to be really difficult for Yachi to handle the boys all on her own. But since you're always around and hacen't joined a club yet, would you like to be a manager?" Kiyoko asked me.

"Ofcourse, I'd love to." I said excitedly.

Finaly, a club and, I get to be part of a team.

It really feels good to be a part of a team.

Practice went by fast, and then I had to go to class, english.

Well that sucks, my first day back and I have one of the worst classes possible, not as bad as maths though.

Class went by slow, I must of had at least five people staring at me all the way through it. A little weird but also distracting and quite discomforting.

I got let out to head to my next class while everybody stayed there for there last five minutes.

Next french, on the other side of the school. Such a pain. At least I had pleanty of time to get over there.

I got there a few minutes early, it wwas peacful, until the rest of the class came running into the hall and bombarded me with questions alongside the odd stament.

"Are you OK?"

"What happened?"

"You look like you got attacked!"

"Tell me the drama!"

"Are you going to die?"

"Did you die for a minute?"

What kind of question is that.

I just stood there and ignored them all.

They continued asking strange things until the teacher came down the hall and we were let into the class.

However, the questions didn't stop.

I had people passing notes to me, the people beside me talking to me and people asking other people to ask me stuff.

Very irritating.

It began to get on my nerves so I raise my hand.

"Yes Tsukishima-san" My teacher said, every teacher in school called me that whenever I wan't around my brother.

"May I have five minute outside," I requested showing her my pass.

She let me go and I checked my phone because it seemed to be buzzing like crazy in there.

I turned my phone on silent and then checked the messages.

Well, turs out, everybody in my class had sent me a message to ask me something during that one lesson, within twenty minutes! Weirdos.

I went back into the class after five minutes and sat in my seat listening to the whispers asking questions and strange comments.

Everytime I attempted to focus on the lesson, I would be asked annother question.

It began to get overwhelming and I now had a huge headache.

"COULD YOU JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!" I yelled loosing my temper.

"HEY! Calm down, everybody silent. Tsukishima-san please stay behind after class, I need to talk to you." My teacher said stopping the questions.

Great, now I'm probably going to get a detention, annother one. I sighed and tried to get on with the work, but there was too much worry.

Class went by slower than english.

Everybody left the room and I stayed seated at my desk.

My teacher pulled up a chair  and sat infront of me.

"What's going on?" She asked me.

"Nothing" I answered resting my chin on my palm. My teacher didn't look convinced.

"I'm serious." she replied and I said that I was too, so she told me to stop messing around.

"Finnnnneeee, they just won't shut up about it." I complaine showing her the messages on my phone.

All she told me is that my classmates care about me, I knew that wasn't true, they just wanted to spread rumours. They'd take all the information I give them take it away, twist it up and stab me in the back by giveing out the fake knews about me. They're all just fake friends trying to break my heart and it's not going t o work this time around.

I've been in many situations like this before, that's why I'm so aware.

My teacher finally let me go and I walked swiftly over to where Tadashi, Kei and I always meet.

Luckily, I didn't get a detention, at least she's a nice teacher. Any other teacher would say that I'm distracting the class as soon as people stat talking about it and then give me a detention.

"Where we you Cho?" Tadashi aske me his face softening from the worried look he had before he had spotted me.

"Sorry, my french teacher needed to talk to me." I replied.

We started to walk together until somebody tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Tina, greating her cheerfully, I told Tadashi and Kei to go on without me an that I'd catch up in a moment.

"How've you been?" she asked me.

"Well.. not the greatest, but, I've become the manager of the boys volleyball club here."

"Cool!" She said excitely.

"What exactly happene?" She aske concerned.

"O-oh um... I'd rather not say" I said rubbing my arm.

"Cmonnn. You can trust me, I won't tell anyone." She said trying to persuade me.

I hesitated.

"Well, I heard something, I didn't wantbto hear and got too overhelmed. Then, well... I, um.. I, I-" I trailed off becoming lost for words, I didn't know how to describe what happened. Juust the thought of it made me want to cry. I swallowed back my tears and continued.

"I-" I started to talk but was then interrupted.

"HURRY UP THEN, ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME OR NOT!" She yelled at me.

"O-oh, uh, I-I'll tell you later," I murmered just loud enough to be heard and then hurried to catch up with Kei and Tadashi.

Tina's POV

"If that's how it's going to be, then I guess I'll have to do something about it."

Author

Helloo. Sorry, its been a while. I apologise for how long you've had to wait for this, I've been trying every Monday but, I've not been well this week so I haven't been able to do much without loosing focus, so sorry for the long wait, hopefully the next one should be out next Monday.

Cakie_Wakie9