Chapter 6

3rd person POV

School was now over so Cho started to walk home. She was alone today because her brother had practice. She would have too but she wasn't aloud to since she couldn't really play with her broken arm.

As she got closer to her house she saw a small blue console on the ground.

She looked at it closely and noticed that it had the name Kenma on it and had a phone number attached to it.

She then pulled out her phone to text this Kenma. She sent a message saying:
Hey I found a console and ut had your number attached to it with the name Kenma, so I'm assuming it belongs to you. If so please just tell me how to return it.

Cho knew that she probably wouldn't get a reply for a while if she did at all.

Placing both her phone and the device into her bag she started walking without looking up and bumped into a lamppost.

Not such a agood idea.

When she arrived home she decided to watch- well look for something to watch that she hasn't seen already.

She scrolled and scrolled but nothing seemed to tickle her interest. In the end she just started making some food.

Cho's not that good at cooking so she  just made a sandwich. She knew that Kei would cook them both some food later in the evening.

About three hours later Kei came home with Tadashi. Cho greeted them both as they entered.

She then went back to her room and found that she had a message from the person that she'd messaged earlier in the day.

It said: Thank you very much if you could please send it (his address that you don't need to know).

She replied with: Your welcome I'll send it as soon as possible.

She placed it into an envelope with lots of bubble wrap, his address on the front and fragile in large letters on the back.

After she placed it into her bag she told Kei that she would be back soon. He seemed confused but just let it go.

She walked down to the post office hoping that it was still open. When she got there it had just closed but the post box was still open. She slipped it through gently, happy that she'd managed to return it.

When she got home she was welcomed with the delicious smell of  miso soup.

She thanked her brother and sat at the table to eat it.

After they'd all finished Kei mentioned that she was invited to come watch him and his team play at a practice match against Fukurodani the following weekend which she agreed to.

Even though Cho didn't play she knew the basics of volleyball.

She hadn't actually watched her brother play in a game since he started at middle school. Though she didn't really remember it since it was a while ago.

Tadashi had just left and then Kei asked Cho what she wanted for her birthday. She had actually forgotten that her birthday was just over a month away as  it was currently July 15 and her birthday was on August 19th. So she said that she didn't know and that she'd thunk about it and let him know.

(For those of you who were confused she is a first year and it a 1st year but at a different school -don't bother asking which because I don't know - and Kei was born September 27th so they'll be the same age for roughly a month. Some of you from other countries may be confused but the academic year in England starts at the beginning of septemper, so I've put it that way to make it easier to write and so that you can have a book with better quality.)

The next day

Cho woke up before her alarm, surprisingly, since it was so early she decided that she would make breakfast for her and Kei.

Looking through the cupboards she found some eggs and in the fridge there was some bacon so she chose to make that.

First she did the eggs and while they were cooking she got some plates out and prepared the other pan for the bacon.

When the eggs finished she placed that pan to the side and started frying the bacon.

All food was done now so Cho plated it giving Kei two eggs and three bacon and then herself two eggs and two bacon.

She then set the table and went to knock on Kei's door at first she only got a groan so she kicked his door open with a smirk.

He complained but was then quickly shut up when Cho dragged him into the kitchen with much force. He seemed half awake until he saw what she had made.

They both sat at the table and ate, when they finished Kei thanked her and said that it was some very good food though maybe not worth waking up and five am for. Cho chuckled at what he said and went to get ready for school.

After she put on her already wrinkled uniform she sat watching videos on her phone. Casual teenager stuff.

Somehow she managed lose track of time and it was ten minutes till her school started, she didn't even notice her brother leaving.

She ran strait out of the house locking the door behind her and then sprinted to school.

They were about to close the gates to the school when she arrived and she just made it in.

She quickly walked to her first class knowing that she couldn't run.

Luckily she made it to class in time but her heart was racing and she could barely breathe.

Today she had history for first period but she didn't really mind since she usually enjoyed the class.

At lunch she went and sat alone and listen to music at one of her favoute spots, under the Japanese Maple tree.

(This I what it looks like)

This tree seemed magical to her

This tree seemed magical to her. From the colour of the leaves to the way the branches form.

Cho would always sit there at lunch to eat and sometimes she would even go there after school. It was a place she could escape to when she was sad, stressed, anxious or even happy.

Author

Helllllloooo.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it was my longest for this book and once again I really enjoyed writing it. Have a lovely day and I'll see you with another chapter next Monday.

-Cakie_Wakie9