Chapter 9

Kei's POV

(The same night as in the previous chapter)

When Cho got home we argued over her detention.

No I don't like arguing but I had to. If she gets to many detentions then she won't get into ant good universities.

Eventually I gave up because the of one thought 'Maybe I'm overreacting, I mean she's never had a detention before.'

I'd forgotten about this yesterday with Cho running away but I found that bag she's handed me. It was stuffed in my wardrobe, I opened it and regretted some of my life decisions.

This may seem weird for a guy like me but I mean we're siblings.

The small, plastic bawacontain two cakes a chocolate one and a strawberry shortcake. Both of them had a smaller message on them. The chocolate one said    Tadashi, from Cho and the other said Kei, I'm sorry if i disappointed you -Cho.

The next morning I left Tadashi's cake on the table since he was comming over. It was Saturday and we had a match tomorrow so we had extra practice today.

Walking to practice

"Hey Tsukki." Tadashi spoke.

"Don't call me that, and what.?"

"Gommen Tsukki," He said with a giggled at the "accidental" use of the nickname again, while I just rolled my eyes.

"Is Cho still comming to watch the match tomorrow?"Tadashi continued.

'I completely forgot about that.' I thought.

"I think so, I'll text her now so that I can tell daichi."

Cho

Kei:You comming to watch the match tomorrow?

Cho's POV

I was laying in bed when I got a text from Kei. Though wasn't he supposed to be at practice.

He was asking about his stupid match tomorrow, part of me wanted to say no but the othe part of me knew he would be upset by that so I did I would come.

I didn't really have much lse to do aswel so I might aswel.

Back to Kei's POV

Practice was same as usual, I make fun of Hinata for how short he is, call Kageyama King for the fun of it and then play volleyball. Simple as.

When practice was over I went over and spoke to daichi about Cho comming to watch our game. He then passed that information onto coach and I was good to go.

I could finally go home.

Tadashi went strait to his house after practice because he needed to be home early for a family dinner.

When I returned home I found two bowls  on the table each filled with steaming ramen.

"For good luck," Cho said when she saw me.

Then we sat down and ate.

Our match was against Fukurodani and they were comming to our gym to play a practice match against us. (I don't knowbif they actually did this in the anime or not.)

Next morning

Cho's POV

I woke up to my alarm that's normally set for school but, I'm dumb and don't turn it off so I wake up to it every morning. It often puts me in a bad mood but today I need to be up and ready to leave.

I checked the weather forecast to make sure that u wouldn't wear something that I'd get to hot/cold in. It was going to be quite warm though I've heard that the volleyball gyms have really good ac so I just wore some leggings a regulat t-shirt and an oversized hoodie. That's what I wear most days, because I'm boring.

Since I don't know when we'll get back  I'd best eat breakfast so that I don't get too hungry.

At about 10:43  we left to walk to his school. We had to be there by 10 past 11 we made sure that there would be at least 10 minutes extra time. Though we were  left with a little more than that because the walk to his school is only like 5 minutes. We did actually take more time though because we took a longer route so that we could walk with Tadashi aswel.

It's seemingly weird to see Kei and Tadashi in their kits because I haven't seen them wear them before.

When we got there it was 10:50 and it seemed like everybody was inside except for the coaches and team Captains.

I was excited but at the same time  I was kinda nervous with was unusual. I don't normally get very nervous, not that I've noticed at least.

Author

Helloo I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter again I enjoyed writing it. Just to be a little bit mean I've decided to make you wait until next Monday to find out how the game goes. It's a tactic of writing and helps keep you readers engaged and wanting to continue reading because they want to know what happens next really bad and then they keep reading. Anyways, thanks for reading,

-Cakie_Wakie9