Chapter 20

3rd person POV

Kei knew how much Cho needed him right now and that just supporting her wasn't going to help. He needed to find something to get her mind off of it.

The siblings got the bus home, and made it back with just enough time for them to get ready and head to the gym for practice. They may be late but nobody would mind, it's better than then just skipping practice.

Cho's POV

Me and Kei walked together, Tadashi had gone earlier because practice had already started and we knew that if he waited, he would have been late.

Moments later, we arrived at the gym. Kei opened the door, attempting to be quiet, but that didn't work.

"WHY ARE YOU LATE!" I herd Coach Ukai yell from around the corner. I had stood there because I was afraid of what people might think.

"Uh.. um, Ch-" I interupted him by moving him asside.

I walked into the gym, hesitated, knowing that everybody was looking at me, and bowed.

"My apologies, we had to go to a doctors appointment. It was my fault not his, so if your mad, get mad at me not him." I said still in the position of a bow.

I stood again and dragged my shocked brother into the room and pulled him down to my height.

"Well, we're already late enogh as it is, don't want to be even more of a disturbance do you?" I whispered in his ear letting him go. He walked off, scowling at me. Though, he shouldn't act too shocked, it's not like it's the first time I've done anything like it.

I then walked over to where Kiyoko and Yachi were and apologised.

"Oh no, it's ok, don't worry about it!" Yachi said worriedly said and Kiyoko nodded in agreement.

After a while, I began to get bored and take some more notes. I had done everything I could with the position cards, so I started on weeknesses and strengths.

HINATA SHOYO

Position: middle blocker

Strengths:

-Good at spikes (especially when Kageyama sets for him)

-Convinces opposite team that he is being sent the ball when being a decoy, allowing the team to score annother point

-Doesn't give up and is always determined that he and the team will have victory

Weeknesses:

-Can't recieve very well

-Gets very nervous before games

-Short

Things that might help with weeknesses:

Try practicing recieves more often, they are one of the most necessary moves when it comes to defence. Nishinoya might be able to help with this.

Nerves can't be helped, but over time, as it happens more often, hopefully it will become more natural . There are also many startergies to getting rid of them.

The only thing you can do about your heigh is sit around and wait to grow but that's pointless, so your going to have to stick with being short.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Kiyoko asked me while looking over my shoulder.

"Oh, nothin-" I began.

"Can I see this, it looks as though it could help us out." Kiyoko cut me off.

"Uh, yeah I have a few more on different things," I said handing the cards to her.

"Wooaah!" Yachi said, reading the cards which were currently in Kiyoko's hands.

"Do you think you could make some more of these for the rest of the team?" Kiyoko asked me and I said that I gladly would.

I immediately got to work and managed to have two more done by the end of practice. I handed the cards to Kiyoko and mentioned that I would work on some more over the next few days.

Me Kei and Tadashi left the gym and began to walk home and got there within five minutes.

As soon as I got in the house, I ate and went strait upstairs to get ready for bed.

I lay in my bed for a while, it was only eight so it was a little early but I needed to have pleanty of sleep for tomorrow.

I go back to school then, and after spending several days practically just sleeping, I needed to switch up my body clock.

After laying there for about half an hour without sucess of sleeping, I realised that this wasn't going to work very well.

Sitting up, I reached for some of cards so that I could make some more.

TSUKISHIMA KEI

Position: middle blocker

Strengths:

-Height, this gives you a good block and improves defence

-Timing

-Ajustment to the spiker on the opposite team

Weeknesses:

-None of this matters to you all that much: you thinks it's just a club

-Doesn't get along with teammates very well

-Attacks

Things to help with weeknesses:

If you are more about the team, it's not just a club, you're part of a team.

Maybe try to acctually communicate with your teammates that way you will get along better and this could help with game performance.

Practice attacking more often and ask for the ball during a match.

I began on annother one but then I must have fallen asleep.

I awoke to my alarm at five in the morning.

Sleepily, I walked into the bathroom and had a shower, my first normal shower in two weeks.

That gave me much more energy, it was like I had lightening on my feet.

I dried my hair and then started to style it in a braid.

Until, I looked in the mirror and remembered, scars.

Being the introverted person I am, I let my har lose in attempt of covering my scars, I did not want any for of attention.

No large interactions need to be made today.

Lucky for me, I have a pass to leave class for five minutes if I need and I get to leave class five minutes early to avoid getting caught in the busy corridoors.

Surprisingly I wasn't actually all that hungry at all, so I skipped breakfast.

I picked up my notes and placed them in my bag.

Kei, Tadashi and I then left for school.

Only a few more weeks and then we get a break.

Author

Hello there reader, if you wouldn't mind please go check out the books of Ellouise_Twin_2. They're books are amazing and they got me into writing in the fist place so please go check them out.  They are: 'Give me your hands' and 'I'm confused, Taukishima x reader.'