Chapter 8

Cho's POV

"I-I-I'm so sorry" I said wipping way my tears.

"Hey its OK, don't cry." He helped me get up and asked me what was wrong.

"I-its nothing" I stuttered, shaking.

"I'm not convinced." He replied leading us over to a bench so that we could sit. The boy took some first aid stuff out of his bag and started to wipe my knees that were slightly bloody. Luckily I had caught myself on my right arm before my broken one hit th ground.

"By the way my name's Sugawara but you can call me Suga." He mention while placing some plasters across my knees and my right palm.

"I'm Cho thank you very much suga."

"You're welcome. Now how do you know your way home because if so I can walk you."

I looked around and then said that I wasn't familiar with this area so I had no idea how to get home but I did have my lonely so I could call my brother.

I turned on my phone realising that had hundreds of missed calls and that I was receiving one right now.

I picked up immediately and put my phone to my ear.

"Where are you?" Kei said sternly, and in the background  I could hear Tadashi quietly sobbing.

"U-umm I don't know. I can't see any street signs."

The suga whispered the address to me which I told Kei.

"I'm comming." He said clearly frustrated as he hung up.

I was so nervous, what if I was in even more trouble and Tadashi sounded so worried.

What have I done.

My nerves must have been visible because just then suga started saying to that it was going to be OK.

A few minutes later I could see Kei and Tadashi comming up the street as soon as they came into my sight I tried to run up to them but I wa slightly restricted with all of these plasters.

"Take it easy." Suga said waving me goodbye.

I waved back and walked over to the boys just then realising that he was one of the boys I saw when Kei's team but that thought slipped quickly when Tadashi ran into my arms sobbing.

I could just see Kei over his shoulder and he looked fed up. I was glad that u got to see them again but I still felt disappointed in myself. I should be.

"Why did you run off," Tadashi whispered in my ear.

"I don't know, it just happened," I whispered back.

He hummed in response while releasing our hug. I was now faced with Kei. He didn't say anything to me he just started walking home. Tadashi went and stood beside him and I stayed behind the two. Usually I'd walk beside Kei but now wasnt the time for that. 

I could feel tears dripping down my cheeks but didn't bother to while them.  It was now 9 pm and I'd been living of of six hours of sleep since 7 am.  I was practically falling asleep just while walking home.

When we reached our house Tadashi left since it was so late. I walked in behind Kei and went strait to my room.

I changed out of my uniform, into something comfortable and cried myself to sleep.

I woke up at about half six again before my alarm went off. I got ready really early and I'd left the unused by 7.

Since I had so much time before school started I took my bike and just cycled around through some the neighbourhood. It wasn't the easiest thing to do with my arm snd my knees were scared  from falling yesterday but I was fine.

At 7:30 I decided I would go to my school and sit under the tree because the school is open to students from 7 am to 8pm, unless you have a long detention.

When I got there I locked my bike up and went and sat underneath the Japanese Maple tree. 

I leaned against it and played my music through my headphones.

As the time passed by I got hungry since I hadn't eaten since lunch yesterday. I walked over to one of the vending machines and got myself a protein bar.

I would usually have those, they were a safe go to option that I always liked.

My first class today was P.E which I couldn't exactly participate in so I went over to the field where the class is and I sat on the sidelines watching (also known as nothing).

I've never really been all that interested in P.E, even though I am quite sporty. This just made it even worse.

End of school day (2:45)

Luckily I hadn't gotten much homework today so I finished it rather quickly.

It had rained whilst I was in school so instead of sitting underneath the tree today I sat in it instead.

Afterwords I started to walk home and it started to rain and by the time I got to the house I was absolutely soaked.

When I opened the door to my surprise I saw Kei stood there ready to argue with me, because when he's about to argue he makes a very specific face.
(This is probably not true because I'm just making this up. I call it Original Content.)

One argument later because I don't want to write an argument since I'm so lazy.

As a person who is very good at arguimg I obviously won.

For some reason Kei really could not get over the fact that I got one singular detention. Its not like I went to jail or something like that.

Author

Hello peoples this chapter was horrible and I apologise about that but I wrote about half of this today, I don't know why I stop midway through a chapter and I started writing this two weeks ago. But now within the next 10 days I need to write a few chapters so that I don't fall behind when I go back to school.