Chapter 28

Stubborn brother, he doesn't let me do anything.

He's so boring

Nothing he ever does is exciting.

After many days of cleaning dishes, the training camp was over, and it was time to go home.

The bus journey was long, we'd left at about ten a.m. so we were due to be home mid-afternoon.

When we got on the bus I sat alone and then Hinata requested to join me, and of course I said yes.

The trip home began smoothly and carried on like that until after about an hour, when the bus broke down.

Everyone had to exit the bus and sit on the hard shoulder of the motorway, while we waited for AA (a breakdown company) or a new bus.

It was alright but the breeze from all the passing cars was quite intense.

After we'd been waiting for a while, traffic began to build up, it seemed to go on forever, so this caused us to have to wait an hour to get our new bus. Then, once we'd transffered all of our stuff onto the new bus, the traffic caused us to have an additional few hours to our journey, so by this point, we'd been out for four hours. We could have very well been home by now, rather frustrating, especially because I hate waiting.

Time skip

After many hours of more, and more waiting, we finally made it home.

It was about eight o'clock in the evening when we got back, and I wasn't happy. Halfway home, my phone died and my power bank was dead, and I was starving as I hadn't eaten since breakfast.

I must have sprinted pretty much all the way home eager to eat, but then as soon as I got home I realised that I didn't have the key, Kei did.

So, I ran all the way back to where he was.

"Gimme the key!" I said panting from running.

And of course, he refused to do so.

"Give it!" I demanded.

"Maybe some manners"

So I tried again, but still, no luck.

"Fine then give me money!"

"Firstly, it's in the bottom of my bag so I might get it once we have dropped Tadashi off and secondly, manners|" He said stubbornly, and I sighed.

"Plllllleeeeeaaaaaaassssseeee" I begged.

"How about... no"

"How rude" I said and he scoffed at me.

Because he had refused even though I was super hungry, I decided that I would have to use force to collect both money and the house key.

So, to do this, I ran behind the two boys, sprinted and jumped on Kei's back.

"OI! Get off me you rat!" He shouted.

"No, not until you give me money"

"Fine then, guess you'll just have to stay up there for a while because I'm not giving you money or a house key any time soon." He said cheekily, and he knocked me down so that I was hanging upside down  by my legs.

It went silent for a moment while I thought of my new plan, but my focus was lost when my stomach let out the loudest growl I've ever heard, and I burst into laughter, and someone else did too. It  definitely wasn't Kei, or Tadashi, neither of them even chuckled.

I looked around confused about who was laughing, but it's a little hard to see when your hanging upside down.

Then all of a sudden....