29

𝑻𝑼𝑬𝑺𝑫𝑨𝒀
˚ · • . ° .

"How do I look?" Eddie asks me, turning around with a Micheal Myers mask on.

I laugh at him, "You look like you could be a model."

"You think so?" he asks, turning to look at himself in the mirror.

"I know so." I reply, making him laugh.

We walk out of the hallway together, finding the rest of the group waiting on us while making little chat with each other.

"Okay," Eddie says, taking a look at everyone around the room, "Just follow me, and keep low."

Everyone nods as he opens the trailer door, making his way behind a bush, squatting low. He looks in both directions, searching for anyone who might see us.

I watch him eventually run over to his neighbors trailer, holding a box in his hand. We all follow him as quietly as we can.

"I hope you know what you're doing, Munson." I say as I watch his hands feel around the trailers walls, searching for something.

I see him pause whenever he sees an unlocked window, and slides it open with his ringed hand. I now understand his plan.

He motions for me to come towards him. I carefully walk at him and he glues his hands together, locking his knuckles. He squats a little, making it able for my foot to reach his hands.

I put my foot in his hands as I quickly push off of him, rolling into the mobile home. I feel my back land on soft cushions below me.

Before I can even begin to sit up, another body lands directly on top of me.

"Hi." I say, smiling down at the brunette below me and taking off his mask with my own hands.

"Hello." he responds, a cheeky smile filling his face.

We're caught in a special moment before we notice other people attempting to climb in, causing us to shoot up, getting out of their way.

Once everyone makes their way in, I shut the window and lock the door. Eddie races to the front of the trailer, where the steering wheel is.

"What are you doing?" I ask, following closely behind him, along with Steve and Robin.

Eddie waves a hand at me, ignoring my question, and I throw my arms up in confusion.

"While other dads were teaching their kid how to fish or play ball, my old man was teaching me how to hot-wire." Eddie explains, holding pliers in his mouth.

I'm not sure how he still looks hot holding a tool between his teeth, but he does.

"Now, I swore to myself I wouldn't wind up like he did," he says, and I remember the time when he refused to talk about his parents with me, "but now I'm wanted for murder, and soon, grand theft auto.

"Really living up to that Munson name." he mutters with a smirk.

"Eddie, Im not sure I love the idea of you driving." Robin chimes in.

"Oh I'm just starting this sucker. Harringtons got her." he says, giving the boy behind him a smirk. Steve's eyes widen at the realization.

"Don't ya, big boy?" Eddie finishes in mockery, to which Steve furrows his brows.

Suddenly, there's a loud pop, and the whole car begins to tremble.

I slightly jump at sound, and I realize the car has started. Music begins to blare through the radio, and next thing I know, the angry owners of the vehicle are banging on the window.