Chapter 4

💀
(Recent favorite emoji)

“It’s stupidity!! Can’t you even solve this simple question?!”
The professor yelled at Y/n who was called front to solve a question, stated on the smart board.

All the students were suppressing their laughs while some were giggling too, except someone who was watching with  silence and poker face.

Y/n was embarrassed.

V POV

I just took control today as I really wanted to experience her presence. After the last encounter, I guess it would be interesting to be with he--

What the hell am I saying?

I am good at study too but not interested. The day just started with her sitting beside me. I didn’t even look up trying to let her recognise me.

Before she could say something to me, the professor came and started talking.

It were just mere 5 minutes that y/n was suddenly called in front to solve the question on the panel.

Y/n stood up shakily and I knew she didn’t know the solution. She still stood in front of the board as the professor handed her the stylus.

Her hands were trembling but she couldn’t solve anything, she just wrote the given part and halted.

“It’s stupidity!! Can’t you even solve this simple question?!”
The professor suddenly yelled, startling.  y/n. I clenched my fists.

Everyone was holding their laughs and I just couldn’t hide my anger.

Why was I getting angry?! I scolded myself but couldn’t help when the professor yelled.

“Don’t waste everyone’s time?!! Why can’t you solve this!? Dumb!”
That’s it, I slammed my fist on the desk and stood up. Everyone flinched and looked at me with fear in their eyes, even the professor.

“If you’re thinking she’s wasting everyone’s time, then why didn’t you yourself solved the problem yet?!”

I asked coldly but with deep stern in my voice. He gulped and took back the stylus from her hand, and signalled her to sit back at her seat.

“What’s wrong? Why aren’t you answering? Do you, yourself can't solve that easy question, hm?”
I spoke and smirked. He was just listening, who won’t he’s just scared to speak anything.

“I asked you something, Mr. San! Did you have a problem to speak now?”

“A-ah I know the answer Mr. Kim!”
He stuttered, I smirked proudly and sat back mumbling a ‘good’

I glanced at y/n and she was looking at me with a shocked expression. I raised my eyebrows.

“Is there something unusual on my face?”
She quickly looked away and sat beside me. My heart started beating faster suddenly.

‘omg why it’s beating so fast?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when she spoke.

“A-ah.. T-thank you, V?”
She stuttered.

“Why are you stuttering?"

“its b-because that’s s-so unusual.. f-for you to help”
I felt butterflies in my stomach, oh my I hate this already! Stop! I yelled internally.

“Was it a help?”

“Y-yes.. I guess”
She scratched her nape.

Oh how sweet—no no.. stop v!