Chapter 33

Y/n POV

I wore my shoes and got my handbag ready to go, when V called me.

V: "U-um.. take care okay? A-and message me so that I can pick you up, or much better should I accompany you--"

Y/n: "V.. it's okay! I'll walk the dorm, it's not so far anyways."

He nodded worriedly. I walked over to him and pecked his cheeks. He gasped.

Y/n: "I'll come soon, don't worry"
I said and walked out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sighing, I kept the empty tray on the counter. The door was opened as I put on a smile and was about to greet until I recognised who it was.

I looked away almost instantly.

Hyebin: "Y/n.."

Y/n: "Why are you here? How did you know I'm working here?"
I spat rudely.

She sighed and headed towards me

Hyebin: "I'm your sister for nothing y/n. But we need to talk.."

I shook my head and took a step back.

Y/n: "You talked enough and I listened enough. There's nothing left"

Hyebin: "You're literally pushing me out of your life for that sag of a boyfriend?"

Y/n: "Whatever you say!"
I turned around to go but she held me by my arm and dragged me out.

I struggled in her hold, but she yanked me away when we were out.

Hyebin: "It's useless to stay angry with me! I did all of that just to let you know, that, he can never be anyone's! He doesn't love you, Y/n!"
She yelled.

Y/n: "I know that! He doesn't love me, he can never, he s-still loves you"
I muttered the last sentence, my eyes already turned glossy.

Hyebin cupped my cheeks.

Hyebin: "I came to take you back, y/n. Please come with me, that boy is not a good news"
She said softly.

Y/n: "I don't want to accompany you.."
I denied softly, removing her hands away.

Hyebin: "I won't let you accompany trouble! Mr. Kim is not someone to mess with, y/n. Please don't involve yourself, please.. let's go. I'm no more a betrayer, I'll work hard, trust me"

My eyes teared up.

Y/n: "H-how can I let go of y-your past?"
I stammered.

Hyebin: "I never meant any harm, y/n. I'm not even a murderer! Please trust me.."

My vision blurred as my head started spinning. I had an urge to throw up, since I didn't know what to do, and whom to trust.

I stumbled on my step and backed away. Shrugging off her hands slowly, I looked around fuzzily.

Y/n: "I-I.. don't know.."

Hyebin: "Y/n-ah.. please look at me. I--"

Y/n: "P-please just go.."
I whispered weakly.

Hyebin: "Y/n--"

Y/n: "PLEASE JUST GO! PLEASE!"
I burst out.

She sighed and walked away. I fell on my knees and breathed out shakily. My hands shook as I closed my eyes trying shurg off everything, but it just kept coming back.

Those faces, she once loved more than herself, were playing her as if she was a toy. She had them, but still she felt alone, lonely and sad.

Her chest heaved up as she felt herself getting dizzy every passing second. She stood up with her wobbly feet and walked inside the café and almost pacing up towards the restroom.