Chapter 65

Taehyung: "Look at me here!"
Y/n giggled softly and kissed his nose.

Y/n: "No way! Why you want me look at you so bad, eh?"
She smirked. Taehyung smacked her head.

Taehyung: "you naughty girl! You have sauce smeared on your cheeks!"
Y/n pouted as he wiped off the sauce. Taehyung giggled lightly.

Taehyung: "Come on, get done with your breakfast and get going."

Y/n: "Kicking me out from the house? Why are you so desperate hm?"
Taehyung gasped.

Taehyung: "No.. I'm not kicking you out. If you don't wanna go then it's fine"

Y/n scoffed.
"If only I could do that."

Taehyung chuckled when she muttered annoyingly and stood, giving him a goodbye peck, she waved.

Taehyung waved back with a soft smile until she was out of sight. He still had that red hue spread on his cheeks, when he continued to wash dishes.

Y/n waked inside the office and greeted everyone sitting down, doing her work already. It was obvious that she forgot about meeting Kangin after few hours.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n yawned and stratched her muscles. She glanced at the time only to nod her head. It was 5 already.

Y/n POV

'Just few hours and I'll be back at home.. I thought to myself until my mind went back to the chat. I gasped loudly standing up from the chair.

'Omg! The meeting!'

Jina: "You're going out right? It's okay. I was actually asked to leave you early. Since, Mr. Chang wanted to discuss something with you."
She smiled. I looked at her horrified.

"Y-you know?"
I stammered.

She chuckled.
"Of course, or I wouldn't have allowed you to go. But now, go, the man is very punctual, I hope it doesn't cost your job"

I gulped and grabbed my bag in hurry almost running out of the office. My feet never stopped until I reached the café. I huffed loudly entering inside and found him sitting already.

I ran upto him, he startled noticing my presence as I did nothing but bow at him.

"I'm really sorry sir! I almost forgot! I'm very sorry I made you wait!"

I heard a soft chuckle in response.

"It's okay, Y/n-ah. Come on, take a seat hurry up. I'll order coffee for us"
He said.

Y/n: "No no.. it's okay sir! I don't drink coffee"

He frowned.
"You don't drink coffee? Let's go to a restaurant then"

"E-eh? No! It's fine sir, really. Why did you arranged this--"

Kangin: "I've actually wanted to know you better"

I stared at him in disbelief.

Kangin: "A-actually.. know about Taehyung. How's he doing now? Is he doing well?"

I nodded, a smile forming on my lips already.

Y/n: "Yes sir! He's doing very well and actually he's very happy."

"Oh"
He muttered. It was silence for a while until I broke it.

Y/n: "If you don't mind sir, Can I know who are you to him?"
I asked hesitantly. He stared at me with an unreadable expression.

"I'm his long lost uncle, almost no relation but I was just like another father to him. He have spent his childhood under my care. I was the one who was always there by his side. But I never knew that my evil of a brother is very much cruel and blind in money. I regret every thing."
He said with his gritted teeth.