Chapter 60

“Are you still not going to look at me?”
Y/n asked with her puppy eyes.

Taehyung huffed and yanked away the dishes he was once about to wash, and left the place.

Y/n followed him like a puppy.

Y/n: “I’m really very sorry Tae! I was just—just so stupid! I’m sorry—”

Taehyung: “Don’t apologize. I’ll start working too, if that’s all you want”
He mumbled the last sentence.

Y/n felt guilty would be an understatement. She walked over to him and grabbed his hands.

Y/n: “I must’ve controlled my anger. You’re so nice to me, Tae. I was being a very bitch, Please forgive me”

Taehyung looked away but his eyes softened upon noticing her teary eyes. But he didn’t let that affect him and cleared his throat.

Tae: “And why should I forgive you?”
He asked calmly.

Y/n: “Because I’m your wifey”
She fluttered her eyelashes. Taehyung's cheeks turned red.

Taehyung: “But, you don't like when I ask about your whereabouts”
He said softly.

Y/n hugged him tightly. Taehyung couldn't push her back.

Y/n: "Please.. I'm sorry? One last chance Tae.. please?"
She mumbled and Taehyung could feel that she was pouting.

He sighed and placed his hand over her head.

Taehyung: "It's okay"
He muttered softly. Y/n pulled out with a big smile on her face and kissed his cheek.

Taehyung blushed furiously and y/n grabbed her bag, waving him a goodbye. Taehyung waved back at her with a smile on his face until he realised.

Taehyung: “She must have took a leave for me! But no. She had to go!”
He turned salty the other second.

He was then interrupted by a call, and once he noticed who actually was calling him, he dissociated.

V smirked and answered the call.

“Everything’s done?”
After getting an affirmative answer from the other side, his smirk grew wider.

He hung up the call and wore a formal dress looking hot as ramen. He got his wallet and tucked him in his Salvatore, before leaving the place.

He walked with a blank face and sat in his Ferrari 250 GTO, and drove away.

My dream car that I can't afford in my dreams too🫠

Time Skip.

“It was a great experience, I feel pity for you y/n, that you couldn’t join us”
Y/n hung her head low, when her companions showed their ‘pity’ towards her.