Chapter 12

Taehyung POV

Lisa: “oh leave it! I forgave you a long time ago, I just wanted to talk about something really important..”
I looked up at her in alarm.

Taehyung: “u-um yeah me too..”
I said seriously.

Lisa: “you can go first..”
I sighed.

Taehyung: “I can’t… actually I don’t want to do the p-project you know, what I mean.. I-I don’t—”

Lisa: “hey don’t be nervous! Actually that’s the same with me, I can’t do the project with you… I am partners with Chan-hee now”

She exclaimed and smiled later. I nodded with a slight smile, yet I was relieved.

Lisa: “I’ll go then… and btw Y/n is your partner now so it’s easier for you both to work on the project..”

I was caught by surprise.

Y/n is my partner now? Did she herself change the partner? I felt giddy and happy from inside.

When Lisa left the room and I just couldn’t stop myself from smiling.

I quickly stood up and rushed out in search of y/n. I’m sure she’s upset, because of me. I’ve to make it up to her.

The place I could think of, was the park very close to the locality. That’s the only place where she can go, as it was first in the way.

I reached there, and smiled in relief once I noticed her sitting on the bench.

I moved my feet, walking to her but stopped when I noticed one more figure sitting beside her.

My smile dropped as my feet froze at the position.

I felt uneasy when I found her sitting with a boy, who was rubbing her back and talking to her with a smile.

Y/n was looking down with a small smile and nodded her eventually. I couldn’t hear them talking, maybe she already has a boyfriend?

My eyes blurred. Stop! H-he can be her friend too? I took a deep breath and decided to approach her but I lost it when he hugged her, and she hugged him back.

I pursed my lips, restraining my sobs, my cheeks already wet.

I bit my lips and sneakily walked behind them, hiding myself. They didn’t notice me but I could hear them. I was just curious?

I held my breath, when the boy spoke.

Chani: “Its okay to cry.. don’t blame yourself… if it’s hurting you, then you need to let go right?”
I furrowed my eyebrows. ‘What they are talking about? Is y/n crying?’

Y/n: “b-but I can’t let go of him…”

I frowned when I heard her groggy and vulnerable voice. Instead of that boy, it should be me hugging her, comforting her.

but who is him?’

Chani: “wait.. are you talking about some boy?”
My heart sped up waiting for her answer.

She gasped as more tears spilt out from her, nonetheless she nodded.

Chani: “Its Taehyung right?”
My eyes widened, so did hers, she gasped. She let out a timid nodded, and that was the moment I was supposed to gasp, but I quickly covered my mouth to stop me from making any noise.

The boy chuckled.

Chani: “I actually knew that way before  y/n.. you love him, how much you adore him.. I know everything. I can see that in your eyes.