Chapter 17

“You… you mean.. you love me since then?”
He nodded with a blank face.

“I won’t be able to show you my affection, but I really love you..”
I squealed and jumped in happiness. He looked at me weirdly.

“You know what!? Vante, Taehyung and then you… you all love me! I made all of you love me!!”
She happily clapped.

V POV

She squealed and jumped up and down. I watched her fondly. Who won’t love her? But Vante loves her too? I laughed nervously.

I lips curved a bit up, seeing her happy. I want her to be happy forever. And I’ll always be there with her, even if it’s not me in person.

V: “Okay okay that’s it! It's just Kimchi left now, right?”
Her smile dropped. I frowned.

Y/n: “n-no worry I’ll confess to him too.. h-he’ll accept right?”
I got worried in an instance and stroked her cheeks softly.

V: “You’re definitely gonna be successful, who is gonna reject this beauty, hm?”
Y/n giggled and hugged me, I hugged her back.

I loved the warmth, it gave me love, it made me feel important for someone.

I caressed her hairs. I wasn’t good with words as if to comfort someone, so I showed her those with my touches.

Y/n: “Thank you, I love you..”
I hummed in return.

Y/n: “Hey you cold ass! Say it back!”
She muttered with her cheek squishing against my chest.

I took a deep breath, mustering up the courage and voicing it out.

V: “I love you too..”
I sighed in relief and my cheeks dusted pink.

She nodded with a small smile, until her stomach growled. I chuckled.

Y/n: “Lets eat something, I’m hungry..”
She whined like a baby. I nodded and grabbed her hand going out of the dorm.

Y/n blushed madly looking at our intertwined hands, I couldn’t help but blush too.

Time Skip.

Y/n POV

It was already night, we enjoyed for the half of the day and returned in the evening. I felt very happy, I just wanted someone individual to love me, but now I have 3 boyfriends!

I giggled happily.

He went to freshen up. I guess so he’ll dissociate anytime soon. I want it to be TaeTae, my baby cried so much these past few weeks.

My thoughts interrupted with loud cries from the restroom. I panicked and sprinted towards the restroom.

Luckily it was open, and I found him to sit on the floor crying his heart out. He was screaming too.

“Baby…?”

“Y-Y/n-ie…” he cried out, making grabby hands.

I frowned and rushed to him. I crouched down in front of him.

I cupped his cheeks. He was continuously rubbing his eyes that were covered with soap. I gasped noticing it and quickly grabbed his hands.

“H-huwts.. m-make it go away”
He hiccupped crying in pain.

“Yes baby.. Y/n-ie is here okay? I’ll help my sweet baby..”

I quickly took some clear water and cleaned his hands, slowly cleaning his eyes.