Chapter 42

Panting heavily, I kicked open the door. Mr. Kim flinched. Gritting my teeth, I rushed towards him grabbing his collar and shoving him against the wall without any mercy.

He yelped.

Vante: "Where's my Y/n?"

He gulped.

Mr. Kim: "I d-don't know--"

I grabbed his neck choking him. He gasped and  started slapping my arms.

Vante: "It's either you dying by my hands, or saving yourself by telling me the truth!"

Mr. Kim: "T-Tae.. Tae-- Taehyung!"
His eyes teared up at the impact.

"I-I'll tell yo- uh!"
The moment he said, I realeased him. He collapsed down coughing hardly.

Crouching down, I stared at him with a sharp gaze.

Mr. Kim: "H-her father.. h-he asked me to g-give his daughter back."

I smirked.

"Aren't you an universal liar? You gave him money to take her away, didn't you?"

Mr. Kim gulped, making me smirk wider.
"S-she.. I-I"

Vante: "I'm surprised how am I not killing you yet?"

Mr. Kim: "I s-seriously don't want you to go there.. they both are greedy.."

Vante: "That's not what I'm asking you old man.. I'm asking to tell me where's she?"

Mr. Kim: "Oh really? Do you know what she did? The ring you gave to her, is worth billions and she gave it to her dad and now? She ran away too for that ring"

I squinted my eyebrows.

Vante: "She lost the ring! Someone stole it! Why would she give it to her dad?"

Mr. Kim: "You still believe everyone so easily Tae.. I don't think you've changed."

I was in a dilemma.

'She would give it to her dad.. she herself looked very sad at the thought of her losing the ring? She loved it to the core..'

Vante: "I don't believe any shit you're speaking! I just want to see her, tell me where she is!?"

Mr. Kim: "I would tell you.. but don't come at me again when you see that ring"

I was caught off-guard. I'm sure this bitch is trying to fool me. But I ain't going to fall into his trap, my y/n would never lie to me.

Vante: "I don't care, just tell me.."
I gritted my teeth.

-----------🥀

Y/n yelled in pain.

Y/n: "Dad! STOP! IT HURTS! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!"

Her dad stared at her heartlessly.

"I'm ordered to do so. It's for your own safety.."

Y/n: Safety?! HOW THE HECK AM I GOING TO BE SAFE IF YOU KEEP BURNING MY LEG?!"
She teared up at the pain. Her hand were tied and she couldn't even react or protect herself, rather than thrashing around.

Her dad just looked away playing with the ring, y/n once 'gave' to him.

His attention was caught by a phone call. He hurriedly picked it up.

"He went from here, manage everything, just like I told you.."
Mr. Kim said from the other side.

Jongsan (y/n's dad) got alert.