Chapter 31

Hyebin: "Don't you love me anymore?"

He teared up.

'Taehyung no! You can't forget what she did to you!'

That was his alter that warned him. He couldn't recognise who it was but the voice in his head were back, back after so long.

He was stuck in between, neither he wanted to switch and let his alters take control nor the alters could, and so he heard commotion going on his head.

He gripped his hairs and squeezed his eyes shut, he just wanted peace, he wanted to make his own decision.

Hyebin who was watching all this, approached him. She placed her hand on his hands that were gripping his hair.

He looked up with his dazed eyes.

Hyebin: "You don't have to stress yourself out, if your alters don't want me around you, I'll get going"
She spoke in her softest tone.

Taehyung, in reflex caught her hand.

Taehyung: "I won't let you go! Y-you tortured me enough, n-not anymore p-please"
He cried out desperately.

Hyebin frowned.

Hyebin: "Do you think that was nothing for me? It tortured me as much as it did to you! Your father forced me to get married, h-he wanted to separate us, I never wanted to get you involved so I never told you, your happiness was everything to me Bear"

Taehyung was sobbing at this point now.

Hyebin: "I would never forgive myself for that.."

Taehyung: "T-that was not your m-mistake.. I'm sorry for misunderstanding you"

Hyebin: "I divorced your dad, just to be with you.."

Taehyung widened his eyes. That giddy feeling was back again.

He was about to smile wide at the statement but his heart dropped to his stomach when y/n crossed his mind.

Taehyung: "I-I can't be with you!"
He pursed his lips as he backed away.

He was horrified with possible scenarios, even though he didn't love y/n the way she does, he was still bound in a relationship and he felt utterly miserable to think of other girls when there was someone in his life fighting for him and his happiness.

He might be anything, but he won't ever cheat, never.

Hyebin: "Why? Because you're in a relationship with Y/n? Is that so?"

Taehyung gave a petrified nod.

Hyebin: "But you don't love her, do you?"

Taehyung looked up at her in horror as if questioning her.

Hyebin: "Ofcourse, I can read you. You don't love her bear. You don't! I was your first love, you forgot me? You actually moved on?"

Taehyung startled.

Taehyung: "I-I don't--"

Hyebin: "I won't force it if you've moved on, actually I'll be happy for you if she makes you happy."

She smiled and turned to walk out but as she expected Taehyung held her hand, she looked behind only to see Taehyung with his tear smeared face, eyes puffy red and hairs disheveled.

He looked a pretty mess.

Taehyung: "I d-didn't move on! I-I couldn't!"

He cried.

Hyebin: "Then why don't you leave y/n and be with me Bear?"
She cupped his cheeks ever so lovingly.

Taehyung: "I can't, m-my alters they l-love her"
He tried to assure, feeling vulnerable.