Chapter 69

I know what you guys feel about showing preggo stuffs but the storyline isn't about having kids, and taking care of them. I want to focus mainly on the theme itself and want to display their eternal love.

Because if one has their flaws the other has too and that's what completes them that's what I want to show. And a perfect ending isn't always having kids, at the end.

Also +

I've always read your comments and has tried to satisfy you guys each and every time but sorry if I don't satisfy you guys with this, but at the end of the day, it's me who knows what to do with the story line and I guess I changed enough don't ask me something I don't want to write since I never liked denying you guys.

Even if I don't add those stuffs you're free to imagine extra stuffs :)

------------

Mia and Baekhyun settled down. They were having lunch until Mia cleared her throat grabbing attention.

Mia: "Uhm.. I was just about... W-we were just about to ask about to ask.. you know"
She laughed awkwardly.

Taehyung and Y/n glanced at each other in confusion.

Taehyung: "Say it already, why are you hesitating?"
Mia glanced at Baekhyun who nodded.

Baekhyun: "It's just we are worried about your future, I mean.. what have you thought about your future?"

Taehyung smiled a bit.
"Maybe.. just live in the moment and enjoy her presence, nothing much."

Y/n giggled softly. Mia sighed.
"Not about that bear! It's.. it's just what have you guys thought about having a little one?"

Y/n frowned and so did Taehyung.

Mia: "H-hey.. why are you getting serious?"

Y/n: "I didn't notice any symptoms y-yet"
She whispered.

Mia: "Can we go and check once? If-- if only you want.."
She looked up at Taehyung.

Taehyung: "I'm okay with whatever y/n wants."

Mia: "Then if you're free let's visit the hospital. I know a very famous gynaecologist"
Y/n shook her head.

Y/n: "I-I don't want to y-yet.."
She stammered.

Mia: "I'm not asking for you to have the baby now, y/n. Just check out whether you are healthy enou--"

Y/n: "No. N-not now. I'm not ready for it"
She held on her pants tightly breathing rapidly. Taehyung placed his hand on her back rubbing it softly.

Taehyung: "It's okay Mia. Not yet, if y/n doesn't want it now so.."

Mia sighed heavily and nodded.

"Bye, take care!"
Baekhyun muttered and waved at them before going out. Taehyung closed the door, Y/n didn't see them off.

Being worried he thought to check upon her and so he went upstairs.

Taehyung POV

I entered the room to see her sitting on the bed thinking something so deeply.