Chapter 35

Jennie: "Who's he?"

Y/n smiled tightly.

Y/n: "H-he's V, my boyfriend."

'Taehyung isn't my boyfriend but V is! So it's okay right?'

Jennie stared at her bewildered.

Jennie: "Is it a nickname or something? V?"

V looked away.

Y/n: "U-um.. yeah, I mean no, but--"

V: "She loves to call me that, I hope I don't need a full name to enter?"

Y/n elbowed him secretly.

Y/n: "P-please don't mind him, Miss. Jennie"

Jennie: "I won't, until he minds his own business and not disturb you"
She stated strictly and walked inside. Y/n sighed and dragged him to a corner seat.

Y/n: "All you have to do is just sit here okay?"

V nodded obediently. Y/n walked inside and wore her apron. V stared at her dreamily, but he looked scary since he had no smile, it was just a blank expression.

Kai: "He's your boyfriend, right?"

Y/n nodded.

Kai: "Why is he staring at me like that?"
Kai gulped.

Y/n: "Don't mind him, sometimes I get startled too, go and check on the customers there, I'll welcome others"

Kai nodded.

V POV

Y/n looked indeed super busy and tired. If only Taehyung wouldn't have messed up, she would've not got tired at this extent..

I sighed sadly to myself and went back looking at her.

She had a tray in her hand with cup of hot coffee. I widened my eyes when she tripped slightly causing few drops to fell on her fingers.

I stood up when she hissed nonetheless she placed the coffee on the table after giving a smile.

I walked behind her worriedly.

V: "Show me your hand"
I demanded and held her hands. Her fingers were red.

V: "Give me the ice?"
I said sternly to the boy who startled and quickly got an ice cube.

Y/n: "It's not burning that much.."

V: "Of course it's not!"
I muttered sarcastically and rubbed her fingers.

I sighed shakily and kissed on them.

If only I could do anything..

Y/n: "V, it's okay? Don't get worried.. it's just a small burn. Cheer up now come on!"

I nodded blankly. Y/n gave me a smile and asked me to sit back on my place. I hesitantly walked over and sat down with a heavy heart.

I only looked up when her phone rang.

'Was it with me all the time?'

I took the phone in my hands and looked up, my eyes searching for Y/n but she was nowhere to be found. I glanced back at the phone and decided to pick it up.

Mr. Kim: "Well.. well, finally you picked up my phone, Miss. Y/n"

I frowned. This voice seems to strangely similar.

Mr. Kim: "Hello? Are you probably thinking what number I have, is it? Well, I'm not stupid to use the same number, when you don't even pick my phone calls up"