Chapter 7

Y/n felt really overwhelmed as he kept caressing my hands.

Vante: "You need to visit the doctor!"

He looked up and found y/n staring at him with a slight smile.

He stiffened a bit and harshly left the hand. Y/n snapped out and hissed.

Vante: "I don't care! Go and stop that bleeding, it's annoying and disgusting!"

He snapped and collapsed on the bed, glancing at y/n secretly.

Y/n frowned, and stood up. She left the dorm without sparing a single glance at him.

Vante shrugged and started digging into the food.

Vante: "mmm Tasty.. I was so hungry for this!"

Nurse: "Why it started bleeding again? What did I tell you about this y/n?!"

Y/n: "I-I slipped and fell on the floor, s-so it just slammed-"

Nurse: "you should be careful! Fortunately I was still here or else you would've left it open.."

She carefully re-plastered the hand after putting on some antiseptic.

Y/n: "Thank you so much.."

Nurse: "Oh it's okay but be careful now, hm?"

Y/n nodded vigorously.

Y/n POV

I took the leave from clinic heading towards the dorm. I found myself smiling for no reason. He was worried, but quite good at hiding. He's not that bad tho, nor a heartless person..

I got some waffles on the way home and some strawberry milk too. I knocked on the door, and it opened with the same person.

I frowned again, why isn't he dissociating? I wanna talk with others too.

Vante: "Stop with that expression, I can't let others be with you, what if you harm them?!"

He snapped, I gasped.

Did I speak it out loud?

Y/n: "Will you move? I can't stay for an eternity on the doorstep forever!"

I don't know how this confidence just hit me in. He furrowed his eyebrows but nonetheless moved his muscular body at a side.

I approached my bed and sat.

He was silently watching me. I wondered, why is he so silent suddenly?

I looked up and found him still looking at me with an unreadable expression. I gulped, silence before a storm?

I shivered at the thought and awkwardly laughed.

"W-what's wrong Vante? Do you wanna s-say something?"

I asked, he licked his lips and sat on his bed.

Vante: "What do you really want from me? Why the hell you've to stay with me, huh?!"

Y/n: "I just w-wanna help y-you-"

He suddenly stood up, startling me.

Vante: "The same shit again! I don't need anyone's help okay?! Nor my alters did! We are there for each other. We are capable to protect each other!"

He yelled.

Y/n: "But-"

Vante: "THERE'S NO NEED OF ANYONE LIKE YOU IN OUR LIFE!!"