Chapter 56

Y/n POV

I was behind him when he unlocked the door and entered, he didn't look back and straight away went towards the bedroom.

I sighed heavily and sat on the couch. His words were ringing inside my head.

'He didn't mean any of it, did he?' I was deep in my thoughts when I heard someone clear his throat. I startled and sprung up from the couch.

He had that frown on his lips as he showed me the first aid kit. I furrowed my eyebrows.

Jack: "Sit down. Let me treat you"

I panicked, remembering the flashbacks when he pressed my wounded finger. I backed away slightly.

Y/n: "Ja-- M-master I'll treat myself. Please don't --"

He hissed. I pursed my lips shut, pressing my teeth on my lips in nervousness.

Jack: "I won't hurt you. Now, it will be me treating you and you hurting me"
He smiled yet again. I shivered when he grabbed my hand and made me sit on the couch.

I stiffened when he started wiping my lips with a wet cloth. When he was done cleaning the dried blood, he applied an ointment. His fingers were so gentle, that I didn't feel any pain, not even when his fingers grazed on my bare neck.

When he was done with it, he put down everything and looked up at me, now kneeling down. I gulped and wanted nothing but to submerge in the couch.

His upturned eyes met mine and his hands reached out for something. I gasped when his hands held the pocket knife.

Y/n: "M-master..--"

Just when I muttered the word, he slid the knife on his palm. I screamed and covered my ears but he was silent, he was hushing quiet.

My lips quivered when his blood slid down his hand and fell on the floor as droplets. His eyes were stuck on mine and his lips held that spooky smile.

I teared up and stretched my hands to hold him until he dug his fingernails in. I was shaking my head vigorously and crying out.

He inhaled sharply.

Jack: "WHY?! I'M HURTING MYSELF YET I CAN'T FEEL ANYTHING.. but when I'm seeing your tears.. it's tearing me apart? Why is that? I can't figure it out. What's wrong with me?"

I sobbed before taking a deep breath and grabbing the first aid kit. I hurriedly opened it and firstly wiped his blood off. Pressing some cotton on his bleeding wound, I wrapped his hand.

Y/n: "No matter what?! You can't go and hurt yourself! Because the reason I'm still living, is within this body! And if you're thinking you're hurting yourself, then no. You're hurting me, you're STILL hurting me!"
I punched his chest while saying so.

He stumbled back. I decided to walk out, but he held my hand desperately. I didn't look back.

Jack: "Is it.. is it not me who you're worried about? Huh?"

Y/n: "You didn't give me a reason too.."
I whispered back.

Jack: "Y/n! Look at me. I'm so confused! I don't know what's wrong with me? I've never felt this way, I hated when you were laughing with that man. I was furious when someone touched you. Just tell me, what's this? Let me know what's going on with me?"

Y/n: "You're just drunk. I'm taking my phone back, you should go and sleep."
I stated coldly and pulled my hand out, walking towards the bedroom.

Jack on the other hand, stood there. He was completely emotionless. Maybe he's just drunk.. thinking that to himself, he sat on the couch.