Chapter 28

Next Morning.

Taehyung POV

I woke up to a weight on my body. I gasped slightly, as insecurity flushed in me. I tried to shake her off ever so slightly.

After a lot of attempts she was off me as I sighed in relief. Nonetheless, my gaze fell on her peacefully sleeping face as I frowned.

Am I hurting her? For just not being able to love her? I kept her with myself for my own lonely self when at the end of the day I have no feelings for her.

I'm sorry, I'm not like this, I was never like this.. I just can't look at you the way my alters does, but I can't confess it to anyone, not even my alters.

I'm so sorry.. I'll just let it go on as if I want to. I probably would’ve had no meaning left for the life, if you're not here.

I gave a tight smile and stood up, going to the restroom to freshen up.

Time Skip

I came out to see her still sleeping. I glanced at the time and sighed.

It would be rude if I won't wake her up right?

I took my bag and cleared my throat.

Taehyung: “Y/n?”
I called out for her.

She groaned and shifted to one side stretching out her hands randomly.

Taehyung: "Y/n, I-It's late you should wake up"

And I breathed out.

She proceeded to open her eyes as I noticed her not being able to feel my presence beside her.

She sat and squinted her eyebrows.

Y/n: "What's with that bag? You're going already?"
She asked sleepily with her half-opened eyes.

I gulped.
Taehyung: "U-um yeah.. It was already late s-so I kind of f-forgot to wake you up"

That's the reason you could come up with idiot!

Y/n: “um okay I can u-understand! I'll tag you along later then, you must go ahead”
She smiled sweetly.

I frowned.

'I thought of waiting for her'
I thought guiltily.

Taehyung: "I can wait for you, I mean--"

Y/n: "No it's okay! I should be more responsible, don't miss your session because of me"

‘I would’ve woken her up, I messed up again, didn't I?’
I thought sadly to me but nonetheless I left the dorm.

Y/n POV

'Kind of forgot, when I was just there sleeping beside him'

I stood up and walked straight to restroom.

I sighed dejectedly.

I know he doesn't love me, what's the point of me staying here? Atleast, I can make him fall for me, right?

Time Skip.

I guess he isn't disassociated yet, or else he would have came running for me not seeing me in the session.

Anyways, Taehyung won't care at the least. I chuckled sadly.

And took out my phone making a call to my sister.

“Eonnie?”

“What is it Y/n-ah?”
I sighed in relief as the sweet voice of my sister rang through my ears. I almost teared up but I spoke.