Chapter 21

Y/n: “You’re doing it purposely right, Vante?”
I whispered at him. He gasped, startling me and others.

Vante: “I’m your boyfriend love?! Don’t you love me anymore now?!”

I panicked and quickly shook my head grabbing his hands quitening him down. I awkwardly smiled at others.

Y/n: “Don’t make a scene please, Vante?”
He scoffed and leaned towards me.

Vante: “I’m not making a scene.. it’s you who is tempting me up darling..”

He seductively smirked, heat rushed up to my cheeks. My lips parted as I was wordless. He leaned back and started eating.

Vante: “I don’t want my baby to be skinny, eat love..”
He fed me as a result I snapped out.

I nervously chewed on my food.

ugh! My heart is beating really fast.’

Time Skip

Vante POV

I was done with my food and so as y/n. I secretly glanced at Rosé who was still looking at us. I looked at her and smiled, hell no! I smirked and raised my eyebrows.

She instantly looked away, scratch it she grabbed her backpack and walked away. I frowned.

Aish! I wanted to show her more! I would have simply warned her!’ I growled internally.

Y/n: “Vante? She went..”

Vante: “So what?”
I sternly replied, as I was pissed off that I couldn’t show off more and make her jealous by just kissing the hell--

She visibly startled, and I frowned again but this time in guilt.

Y/n: “I-Its o-okay.. y-you don’t have to pretend anymore..”
She looked down, and started collecting the stuff. My heart clenched. I grabbed her hands softly.

Vante: “No.. I wasn't really pretending, I love you.. and I can do anything for you princess..”

I huskily whispered. I stood up and cleaned the table kissing her cheeks softly.

She blushed and I felt myself happy again. I grabbed her backpack and her waist.

She yelped.

Y/n: “V-Vante—”

Vante: “Shh..let me grab what’s mine.. princess..”

I smiled, she looked down blushing harder as I walked out with her.

Vante: “So what my princess wants to do? Attend lectures or sleep at home?”
She looked up at me and smiled warmly.

Y/n: “C-can I sleep at home?”
She asked in tiny. I cooed internally and nodded kissing her forehead lovingly.

Vante: “Even if I brought your bag, I won't refuse my darling… Let’s see who dare to scold you then”
I smirked, she giggled and punched my chest.

Y/n: “Tae wouldn’t like it?”
She murmured sadly.

Vante: “Are we doing according to his liking? No, so let’s go home!”
I commented, she pouted and huffed

Time Skip

Vante: “Y/n..”
She looked up at me with an innocent look. I pursed my lips and hissed.

Vante: “Look down and just listen to me!”
She groaned and laid on my chest again. I sighed and continued.

Vante: “I know you are not weak.. and I’m telling you not to cry on that Kimchi brat again..”

Y/n: “Don’t call him brat—”

Vante: “I will! You keep your mouth shut!”

Y/n: “Yah Vante~”
She whined.

Vante: “You are not going to talk with Kimchi anymore! You get that?!”