Chapter 57

Y/n finally had a very good sleep as she stretched her arms out and sat up. Lazily, she put her feet down on the floor only to startle.

Her eyes widened comically when there were rose petals all on the floor. She looked around and her gaze stuck on the culprit standing there, leaning on the door frame, smiling at her.

Y/n looked down.
"What's this?"

"Petals, for my petal"

Y/n scoffed silently.
"What must I do now?"

Jack: "Walk on them"
She looked up at him.

Y/n: "I'm not a princess or something. And also you brutally killed hundreds of roses, just for this?"

Jack frowned.
"What? Aren't roses just for that? They are just expressing my obsession for you."

Y/n: "I'm not your obsession!"

Jack: "Okay. You're my possession then"
He shrugged.

Y/n sighed.
Y/n: "But I want to go and poop!"

Jack: "See I've spread them that way too. Just walk on them."

Y/n: "That's a weird way to express obsession!"
She emphasised the last word walked towards them.

Not knowing, acting that way what damage was she causing to Jack's heart, who just smiled crazily.

-------------🌞🌞-------------

Y/n washed herself and came down, walking on those soft petals. She was trying to hold her blush back and show no reaction. She couldn't trust him yet again, what if he is just pretending and will go back to the way he was.

She gasped when suddenly he appeared in front of her. She calmed her heart down, when he smiled.

Jack: "I made breakfast for you.. for us"

Y/n: "What if there's poison in it?"
Y/n rolled her eyes.

Jack: "Hm there is, love poison"
Y/n gulped when his gaze went dark. She sat down on the chair as he served her.

He sat in front of her and took a bite, just for her sake and went on staring at her for her reaction. Y/n took one bite and her eyes widened in surprise.

Y/n: "OMG! WHAT?! This is too good! WOAH!"
She took one more bite as her heart went in bliss. Jack knew what he was feeling, his stomach was filled with butterflies, his heart was beating at an enormous speed.

He didn't name it love, it was obsession, his obsession.

Jack: "You can have more!"
He stretched out his hand. Y/n changed the idea. She shook her head.

Y/n: "T-this is enough for me"
Jack caught her tone and understood everything.

Jack: "I just made this for you.. even if you ask me to make more, I'll make it again for you"

Y/n: "But you said that I--"

Jack: "I won't eat the food today, it will be you."

Y/n sighed heavily.
"That's not how it works, Jack!"

Jack: "Okay. But I want you to know, that  whatever I said that time, was true.."