Chapter 25

Y/n: "Dad-"

"Oh I see, you really do have some big fish caught right? No doubt why you're being so bratty suddenly?"

He voiced out rudely, approaching us.

Taehyung: "Please don't talk to her like that.."

My voice was comparably very small.

Her dad laughed in return.

"I can't hear you boy? Is he the one who ensured you that he'll save you from me?"

Her dad smirked, I clenched my fists, feeling helpless.

Y/n: "Dad please, we'll talk it privately please, j-just.. just don't talk about him anything like that.."

I watched how her dad clenched his fists, his veins being popping out and so as his eyes were spitting fire.

"And why should I not talk about him? Is he your sugar daddy?"

I shivered when he walked towards me, I stood frozen when his glare pierced me.

Y/n: "Dad--"

"How much do you pay her huh? Anyways, why don't you ask her to give me some money?"

I was pulled back by y/n, she stood infront of me.

Y/n: "Talk to me! And I'm not gonna give you any money because I don't have anything-"

"Just stop lying! You've a sugar dad-"

Y/n: "JUST STOP DAD-"

She was cut off by a slap.

And not in a mere second, a hard punch was landed on the man's cheek, making him collapse on the ground.

Vante: "How dare you bitch!"

He hovered and started throwing numerous punches.

Y/n POV

I was holding my burning cheek, but I couldn't even process what just happened when I found dad getting punched and beaten up by Vante.

I blinked my tears away and quickly held him from back. But he pushed me away, I tried once more.

Y/n: "Please stop it! Vante please-"

Vante: "Shut up y/n! How dare he slap you?! He's gonna die today!"

He growled and threw more hard punches on his. He was bleeding and half- unconscious.

Y/n: "Vante h-he will die-"

I struggled to pull him off but he didn't budge.

Vante: "Let him!"

I looked around, the students were scared by the scene.

Tears pooled out of my eyes. I hugged him from behind.

Y/n: "p-please stop p-please.. I-I beg you.."

I whispered and cried silently wetting his back.

Vante POV

I was angry as hell but when I felt my back getting wet, I lost my energy and loosened my fist.

I frowned and stood up, her dad was half-unconscious slightly, but with a bloody face. I smirked in satisfaction of what I did to his face.

Vante: "I hope you won't trouble my love or I would never like to see you around her, GOT IT!"

The man nodded still laying on the floor moving back.

I turned around and found y/n still sniffing looking at me with her teary eyes.

I frowned when I noticed her red cheek. I stuck out my hand and caressed her cheek.