Chapter 66

This chapter will be all about Y/n's past and personally will be boring. But not to miss the bigger chunk of the story read it :)

Jack: "So how was the day?"
He asked once they started eating.

Y/n: "Pretty good! He actually taught me tricks about how I could make my work simple plus he also gave me sheets to refer!"

Jack sighed in relief.
"Is he good?"

Y/n: "I don't know about him but you know the staff is really well-maintained--"

Jack: "I asked about that man Y/n."
He retorted strictly. Y/n pursed her lips.

Y/n: "He's kind of odd but maybe that's his nature?"
She took a bit of her food later.

Jack: "if you're getting to learn new things it's okay, don't allow him to get closer to you yeah? Just deny him right away! Or should I tag along next time?"

Y/n shook her head.
"He's not that bad, you know that day he sent a teddy bear for TaeTae.. I guess he loves Taehyung a lot."

Jack scoffed.
"If he does.. why isn't he coming home already?"

Y/n: "He will visit sooner now my dear hubby, do not get worried and have dinner"

Jack rolled his eyes.
"You always make me worry as if you're a baby!"

Y/n smiled to herself.

--------✿✿✿--------

A few days passed just like that. Jack knew everything of her whereabouts but except for him no one actually knew about her, not even Taehyung himself.

She lied and they believed that's how days passed by. Y/n was very excited and always held herself back from bursting out everything about the day to her husband.

But Kangin always asked her to keep a secret anyhow.

Y/n didn't notice anything off, maybe because she was more focused towards her work or maybe she ignored everything herself. Until one fine day..

"Y/n could you please go in the office and get the paper, I accidentally left it on the glass table. There's a red pen placed on it"
The lady said. Y/n nodded almost instantly rushing inside the office.

She peeked in slightly, and not noticing Kangin anywhere she entered. Her eyes lit up noticing that particular pen. She was about to take the paper and leave until her eyes caught a familiar name.

Curiosity took the best of her, as she took the file itself. When she started reading her eyes kept getting wider and wider. Her hands trembled.

She started breathing heavily until she jolted up when she heard footsteps.

"Alas.. found it already?"
She gulped and sensed his breathing against the side of her neck.

She turned back and pushed him away. Her body was shivering in fear when she noticed his smirk.

"W-why?"
Was all that she could mutter. Kangin laughed.

"No reason beautiful.. it's just I work for your father in law, not really but I can't let him suffer behind those bars, can I?"

She clenched her fist.
"You played dirty with me! How dare you?!"

"I didn't start playing yet.. but now since you know everything, I have to play dirty"

Y/n gulped, but gathered all of her courage.

"If you think he'll sign these papers and give that Mr. Kim a release from prison then you're wrong! No matter what you do he'll never sign those paper"