1 - Hinatsuru Kamo

"Huh, why did I ever have a daughter like you? Useless." A tall man, who now was holding a cup of sake stated. The little Hinatsuru, or we should call Hina, sit on the tatami mat. She's holding her tears.

She's sitting inside a small room in Kamo residence. It was quite dark and quite late at night for a child. Hina was just 5 years old girl that time. She understand that her father don't really like her. Everyday, she was compared to her brother, Noritoshi. We should call him, Nori for short. Though Nori was born from a mistress and she was born from the wife, she still got lashed because of her gender.

Woman. Female. Girl.

It usually happened at Zenin clan, but Kamo clan does not run from the facts that they hate female heirs. Hina is the legitimate daughter of the current head of Kamo clan and his wife. But, they intend to make Nori the next head clan as he's older, possessed the inherited technique and mature.

Hina remained silent in the room, as her father continue to lash words to her.

"Stupid child! Why you are so useless?" He murmurs, drunk.

Well, everyone knows that his words would hurt the child's feelings. Everyone knows that the parents should be blame for their activity, not the child. But, they still put all the blame to the child, because they're just a coward who scared to take the blame themselves.

"Father." Hina called, but a sudden movements make her shock.

He slap her on cheek, making the little child scared and traumatized for her life.

"Who told you that you can call me that? Useless, ugly, stupid!" He yelled.

Hina starts to cry, as it stings so much.

"Cry like a baby! Your brother is much better than you! Get out of my sight!" He stand up, before the poor child receive a kick on her abdomen. Of course, she cried.

There is no way a child could handle that much of pain. She sniffs a few times, as the pain starts to subside. Then, Hina slowly walks to her room, to sleep. Earlier, her father call her to the room, well, to discipline her he said. He starts to become aggressive towards her after Nori showed that he could do blood manipulation.

The little Hina do adore her brother. The two kinda look the same, black hair with a pair of grey eyes. Hina would visit Nori everyday to play with him. At first, Nori is very welcoming. But, after a few weeks, he starts to do the same things to her.

Hina, who look up on her brother so much simply nod, that Nori is busy and can't play with him. 

Then, when Hina was 6 years old, she can control her blood. That time, her father was discipline her, again. She was hit with a bamboo stick, making her head bleed a bit. Nori was there too, watching. Hina cries, as it's hurt.

Then, just before her father got to hit her again, she make a barrier with her blood. They surprised that she inherited the technique. Hence, her father snickered.

Nori didn't say anything, but as Hina is still young, she wants to practice with Nori. Nori didn't want to, so she practice it alone. Blood, red and so fascinating!

When Hina is 10 years old, she meet a pretty blue eyes man named Satoru Gojo. He's 13 years older than her, which make the little Hina surprised why the beautiful man is here. Much to her surprise, the Kamo clan and Gojo clan arranged the two to get married.

As Hina couldn't speak up for herself, she didn't say anything, even though she didn't want too. Satoru, who is 23 years old that time disgusted, by the fact that he's engaged to 10 years old kid. There is one time Hina wants to speak with Satoru, but he intend to nod and yes on everything, while scrolling his social media.

The two family then let the two meet for at least twice a month, which make Satoru even more irritated. Sometimes, he bring his best friend, Suguru Geto to accompany him. Suguru realized that Satoru hate the child. It's not a simple hate, but he is disgusted.

So, Suguru kinda feel bad for the little Hina. He will talk to little Hina when the three hang out together. Little Hina, kinda develop some affinity towards Suguru. Though, Suguru thought her as a little sister.

Hina can smile properly when Suguru talks with her. He would compliment every single things of her, even though Hina didn't intend to wear things that made him do that. Meanwhile, Satoru is there, scrolling his social account and tapping like on some girls pictures.

Well, until one day, Suguru didn't look that happy anymore.

"Geto san, why you don't smile anymore?" Little Hina asks. That time, Satoru become pissed, because it's the date when they failed the mission to protect Riko Amanai.

"Could you shut up? Stop asking the elder about their day! Don't you know that you're annoying?!" Satoru literally yelled at the poor child.

She's about to cry, when Suguru glare at Satoru, before he pick Hina's little palm and walk her out of the small cafe. 

"Hina, I'm sorry that you got yelled by that idiot." He said. Hina nod.

"I'm sorry for being annoying." She said. She sniffs a few times, as she wipes her tears. 

"No, no. Don't say that. Hm, how about we go to another cafe and get you some sweet?" He said. Suguru actually feel sorry for the small kid. She's entangled between Kamo clan, Gojo clan and a lot of things. He sometimes recognized unfamiliar bruises on the kid.

He assume that she fall or anything, but after a few months of meeting, he knew it wasn't.

"Sweet? Do you think I can eat that?" She asks. Suguru pat her head.

"Sure, you can." He smile.

"Thank you, Geto san! I like you so much!" Hina smile, hoping that this will last forever.

Not until... 4 years passed. Suguru Geto starts to rebel against Jujustu sorcerer and humans. He has different ideology about humans and sorcerer. Hina, who is 14 years old knew from her brother that Suguru rebelled. She wants to join the fight and meet him, but Nori and the other forbid her.

They don't want her to do stupid and useless things.

Little Hina run towards Tokyo Jujutsu High, as her heart told her to do so. She was right, but she's too late. Suguru is leaning on the wall, lost one of his arm. Hina cries upon the view before run towards him.

"Hina?" He said. Hina shook her head before cries.

"You are hurt. Please, don't say anything..." Her voice trembling, as she touch a few parts of his body.

"You... shouldn't be here." He said, yet he smile. He lift his another arm, before pat her hair.

"No! Don't say that... Geto san, please. You need to live! I have no one else except you. Please!" She sniffs a few time. Her tears literally makes his clothes wet. Suguru didn't say anything, but he hug Hina.

"I can't live long, Hina. This is my destiny." He said.

"Geto san... I love you, so much." She said.

"I love you too, Hinatsuru." Suguru said. One can say he's pedophile, but who the fuck cares? Who gives a damn? 

"Geto san... What if I follow your path? I-" Hina's words disturbed when Suguru tighten their hugs.

"No, no. Don't do that. If you love me, then live for me." He then give a peck on her left eyes, assuring Hina that everything would be okay.

"Then, I will see you later, Geto san!" She smile, before give him a peck on his forehead.

"We will, Hina."

Hina then left the scene, as she's heading home. Satoru Gojo, who actually standing behind those walls heard everything. He saw everything, because he didn't wear his blindfold anymore.

Tbc