38 - Safe

Another spoiler. Thank you.

Hina literally not in mood anymore. Yuji tries to cheer her, but she remained silent. So, Kento give the two a task to save any survivors. Hina agree, but it seems like she lose focus. Kento has another things to do though, so he left the two alone.

"So... um."

"Yuji, go alone. I'll... get to Megumi." She sigh. Well, she's not that good after she saw her Suguru die right in front of her own eyes!

"Huh?" Yuji look at the petite girl.

"My heart doesn't feel good. Maybe, he's having a hard time. Would you-"

Then, a tall man appeared. Hina literally on guard, when he wants to attack Yuji.

"Damn it!" She curse, when she throw a dagger to him.

"Wait, I'm Choso." He stated. Hina retract her dagger.

"So?" Yuji asked.

"You... killed that man? With stitches?" He asked. Hina's face turn sour, before she nod, slowly.

"Yeah. We just finished. What's wrong?" Yuji asked.

"He's Noritoshi Kamo. The one who inhabit a Kamo's body and treat my human mother like trash! He is-"

"So... That man, who took Suguru's body is a 1000+ years old curse? We killed him? Damn... It's hard. Hah, what am I thinking? I know he's not Suguru, but why... Hah-" Hina slowly having a breakdown.

"Hey, Hina... Wait, you're bleeding!" Yuji tap her shoulder.

"No- It's from my hip pouch. Tch." Hina then use convergence, making the blood condense. Choso who see that, surprised.

"You're from Kamo too?" He asked. Hina nod.

"I was a Kamo. Shits happened. Anyway, wait. Wasn't it your kind too that Yuji and Nobara fought before? I can tell by your curse technique." Hina finally get a grasped. Choso looks sad by the fact, his brothers perished.

"Really?! I don't know!" Yuji exclaimed.

"I... Hina san, you're my distant relatives?" Choso speak, after he remained silent for a while.

"You know, Choso san. We're sorry for your lose. If only I realized his trap and realized who was he, I can forbid that from happening. I'm useless." Hina bite her lips. She wants to cry.

"Hey, Hina. Stop. Don't cry. You-"

Then Hina throw her dagger when someone appeared. She hissed.

"Oh my. Lovers? And look, we have a curse here." A cunning man with fox eyes appeared.

"Tch, Zenin." Hina grabs her dagger. 

"Oh, don't be mad. I'm just here to help."

"If you're literally helping, then go! I don't need you here. I have Yuji with me." Hina throw a dagger at Naoya, which he dodged easily.

"Tch, still happy? I thought you kids love getting in each other pants and leave. No commitment." He whistle. Hina offended by his joke, before she throw another set of dagger.

Naoya dodged all of it, before he smirk.

"Ah, too bad Hina. You didn't show me your full potential. I wonder, what makes you so good? Was it your ability in bed-"

"Shut up you asshole! I'm fucking restrain myself to not poison you to death right now!" Hina push Yuji away. She also give a sign to Choso, telling the two to go away.

Well, we can say that Choso agree to be on Hina's side. So, Yuji and Choso go to another way. Naoya tries to use his technique at Yuji, but Hina blocked it with her blood. She smirks.

"Oh my, that useless 24FPS again? Or, was it 60FPS?" She mocked him. Naoya grit his teeth, before the two starts to fight.

Hina tries her best to not killing this misogynist. Or else, something bad would happened. Hina dodge all his attack, despite he's having the speed advantage. Well, having red blood scale, makes Hina and Naoya on the same level.

Meanwhile, Yuji and Choso reached to Nobara. Choso then asked Yuji about his mother, because Choso could feel a sudden bond between him and Yuji. After a few talks, Yuji explained that he once see a potrait of her mother, which she had stitches on her head.

So yeah. Yuji finally realized that he and Choso are related, thanks to that stupid 1000+ years old curse.

Nobara are figthing a curse called Mahito. Yuji who knew that bitch from the start help the ginger hair. Mahito literally become mad after Choso helps the two kids. Well, until he managed to touch Nobara's soul, making the girl unconscious. 

Choso already sent flying by Mahito and his minions, leaving Yuji getting knocked out. Jogo, the Mt. Fuji head, along with Mahito, grabs Yuji by his hoodie before bring him to a secluded place. They feed Yuji another 10 fingers of Sukuna.

Hina managed to paralyze Naoya by kicking his precious thing. It's not that hard, but she need to. After she immobilized him, Hina run away to get Yuji and Choso. She even managed to give Naoya a middle finger up, which make him cursed loudly.

But so, she couldn't find Yuji. Hina managed to find Nobara and Choso, which she bring them to Shoko. The tall woman surprised by the curse, but Hina told her that it would be fine. He's on their side. Well, Choso suddenly open his eyes, making Shoko surprised even more.

As Choso wants to move, Hina forbid him to do so.

"Rest first, Choso san. I will find Yuji for you. Can you help Shoko too? Besides, Nobara look worse. I promise that I will come back." Hina then run inside, after she give her assuring smile to Choso. The tall curse agree, before he stayed with Shoko.

So, Hina runs inside. Much to her surprised, she could see Megumi was half way dying while fighting someone.

"Megumi!" Hina runs towards him. Does he still breathing? Gosh- Oh, he is. Hina wants to let out a sigh, before a man appeared. He has something under his eyes, which make Hina stand up and take out her dagger.

"Oh my, are you the one that got pregnant with Sukuna's vessel? Hm, youngsters these days." he's mocking her straight up.

Hina chants her cursed energy to her dagger, before throw it to him. He dodged, before he tries to cut Hina's arm with his katana. Hina does not dodge it, yet she is smiling. She grabs his katana, before cut her wrist with that, fast. That man, Haruta Shigemo startled.

"I'll take your katana as a gift." Her blood covers his katana. Haruta could not grab his katana anymore, as the grip of his katana started to loose between his fingers. Hina smile.

Her wounds start to heal. She then throw her daggers before attack the man.

He did survived a few blows from her. Hina attack the man non stop, until she figured out what is his technique that makes Megumi lay down like that.

Ah, his under eyes...

Hina smile.

She give him a kick, before use her piercing blood at the same time. As what she expected, his under eyes turns white.

"Ara, how lucky." Hina smirk, before she use her katana to cut through his chest.

Tbc