9 - Exchange Event

2 months of practice passed. Hina feels that she's ready to enter the event. She practice a lot with her senpai and friends. As Maki suggested, she would not release the poison to anyone, if they were hit or pierce by her dagger. Hinatsuru also bring her blood bag, just two packs are enough.

She were told to NOT poison her friends to death. 

So yeah. Here is them, getting some drinks from a machine. As Nobara wants to follow too, so three of them are getting the drink together. It's only short amount of time, when two person suddenly approach the group.

"Where's Okkotsu?" He asks. Hina look at Megumi.

"He's not joining the event. He's in Africa." He tell the tall, bulky man.

"Too bad. I'm Aoi Todo by the way. She's Mai." He suddenly introduced himself. Hina nod, while Nobara raise her brows.

"Yeah, alright?" Megumi replied.

"You must be that Fushiguro. Oh, you must Kamo little sister!" He suddenly talk to Hinatsuru. Hina, who seems to be so scared by his sudden way to shift his attention to her, hide behind Nobara.

"Yeah, we do." Megumi replied. Hina nod. She hold Nobara's arm, which make the ginger head need to pat and calm her down.

"So, Fushiguro. What's your ideal type of woman?" Aoi asks. Oh, how the three entered a confuse state together.

"Huh?" He asks back. Aoi grin.

"My ideal type is tall woman with big ass. I need to evaluate your type though, because men without specific type is a boring man!" He said.

Nobara are ready to punch the shit out of Aoi, but Hina remain silent. She didn't say anything. But then, she lean a bit, looking at Aoi.

"Um... So... My brother is here?" She asks. Very, timid. That's what the two thought.

It's not Aoi ideal type by the way, so he treat her normally. Mai didn't say anything, but she remained calm and look around. 

"Yes, he is. Do you want to meet him?" Aoi asks back. Hina looks shocked.

But yeah, after a few seconds, she shook her head. She's declining the offer.

"No, thanks." She said. Then, Hina still standing behind Nobara.

"Why I need to tell a guy that I just met about my ideal type in girl?" Megumi scoffs upon the idea. But then, Nobara look at him with a smirk.

"Just tell us, Fushiguro! We're curious too but yeah, maybe... You're too uninterested in women." Nobara stuck up her tongue, playfully teasing the tall man.

"Shut up. Hah. I don't really, have personal preference about body type. Everyone women are just beautiful the way they are. But for me, the most important is their character. I like women who has unshakable character." Megumi stated.

"Wow, I would hit you if you just blurted big boobs or something." Nobara teases him, again. Hina remained silent.

Oh, so Megumi didn't like timid girl like her? Understandable.

"Shut up, Kugisaki." Megumi annoyed.

"What? What a boring man you are!" Aoi literally crying, as he seems to be frustrated because of Megumi's answer. 

"Huh, you asked about my type, now you critisize me?" He looks annoyed.

Then, without further notice, Aoi attack Megumi, throwing him to the free space. As Nobara and Hina are shock, they intend to help him. But yeah, Mai points her gun towards them.

"Stay here." She smirk. Nobara grit her teeth. Hina pat Nobara's shoulder.

"I'll get her." Hinatsuru activate her technique, flowing red scale, before she blinks beside Mai. Mai was surprised when the girl appeared beside her. Hina grab her dagger, before knocks her gun away. Hina kick Mai's limb, before she put her dagger right under her neck.

Mai literally surprised by the move. She's now sitting on the ground, held and locked in Hinatsuru arm.

"Don't move. Once you move, I'll kill you." Hina said. Nobara look at Hinatsuru and Mai. Mai was sure, she's shivering. The way Hina talks to her ears, it seems like she's serious.

"Hina-"

"Go and get Megumi." She deepen the dagger, but still, it doesn't scratch her neck.

"Right!" Nobara then run away, before headed towards Megumi. He lose to Aoi so much. Just by seeing how their body are, we already know the winner.

Hina then let Mai away, but she didn't let her to grab her gun. Mai look at Hinatsuru, confused.

"I, I don't want to hurt you. Sorry." She apologize. Mai blinks a few times, before she slowly stand up.

"You're from Kamo clan?" She asks. Hina nod.

"Yeah..." Hina keep her dagger in her pocket.

"I see."

"Hm."

Well, as Mai thought that Hinatsuru didn't want to talk anymore, she just look at her. Her pose wasn't even confident, but when she starts to enter combat stance, she would kill.

Hina stand there, holding her arm.

"I- I should get Megumi and Nobara. Um, see ya, Mai san." Hinatsuru then wants to leave the scene, but yeah. Three of them already back, with Megumi is in bloody state. Hinatsuru rushed towards Megumi.

"I'm okay." He said to Hina. Hina look at Nobara.

"Tch, don't trust that guy. He just got rammed into 3 buildings." Nobara sigh. She then look at Mai, who seems to be fine.

"Megumi..." Hinatsuru sigh, but she didn't say anything further. Then, Maki arrived at the scene. She explained that the first year are taking too long.

"Oh." She look at Mai, but Mai snickered upon her actions.

"Don't think that we would let you slide easily during the exchange event!" Mai said.

"Let's go, Mai." Aoi said. He grabs his clothes, and Mai grab her gun, before the two left the scene. Hina looks at Megumi and Nobara.

"Did you two hurt? Let's go to Shoko sensei." She said.

Nobara shook her head. She just points to Megumi.

"Only him. Maki san, did you and Mai san...?" Nobara looks hesitate to ask, but the tall woman nod.

"She's my twin sister. I'm the older one though." Maki said. She's still holding her pole. Hina nod.

"Then, um..."

"Yeah, let's go. You can go with Fushiguro, Hinatsuru. Nobara, help me with some things." Maki offers. Nobara nod, before leave Megumi in Hinatsuru's care.

The black haired woman simply nod, before she and Megumi walks to the infirmary. 

"Did you still, consume poison?" Megumi asks. Hina grin, but she just pat his back.

"I do. It's a routine." She replied.

"You... Don't you get sick?" He asks.

"Megumi, I think you should worry about your conditions for now. About me... Um, I'm not that important." She pat his shoulder. Megumi sigh, but he nod, agree on her words.

You can't just force her to change her mentality after all those treatments she received for years.

Tbc