10 - Exchange Event 2

It's the exchange event day. Thank goodness Megumi is all fine, so he can continue. Hinatsuru already dipped all of her daggers in her blood yesterday. Not sure how toxic it would be, but yeah. She take some venom from a carpet viper. It doesn't taste that good though, but yeah. Drinking poison is just like a hobby for Hina.

Hina wears her hip pouch after she done wearing her uniform. She's excited to see Nori, but he would never feel the same. Should she... Stop caring for him? Hina look at her phone. Suguru agree to meet, and he wants to go watch a movie with Hina. She immediately agree, as there's a new horror movie released.

Florist
Good luck for your day, my love.

Hina blushed upon the text. She smile, before keep her phone in her pocket. She left her room, before heads towards the pantry. Everyone is there. Nobara called for her, before offer some bread. Hinatsuru shook her head.

"I, I don't feel like eating." She said. Nobara then cut some bread, before offers it to Hina.

She simply sigh, before agree to eat it.

"Did you sleep well, Hina?" Nobara asks. The black haired smile.

"I did." She said.

"Oh, did you... dream of something? No, is there something on your mind lately?" Nobara asked, but Megumi poke her shoulder.

She turns around, asking what and why, but Megumi give her a good glare. Nobara sigh. Hina looks panic.

"Um... No. I didn't. I'm okay." She smile.

"Hm, if you say so. Listen, Hina. We're always here for you. You can share everything with us. I promise that you're not alone." Nobara stated. 

"Th... Thanks everyone. I, I'm sorry if I-"

"No, you're not a burden. We are friends." Megumi said. Hina nod, before smile.

Well, why did Nobara asks that? Because last night, he wants to get something from Megumi's room. The two agree to drink in the pantry, together. Much to their surprised, they see Hina. Hina looks devastated and she didn't greet them.

As Megumi called her name, she didn't turn around. But she continue to walk, walk and walk. The two become worried, so they chase after her.

Hina was sleep walking. She didn't talk or anything, but her tears keep flowing. Nobara was affected by the view. Hinatsuru must in a living hell for the rest of her life before. Her eyes looks like she's staring void.

She's also bring a dagger with her. Slowly, she cut her wrist. Nobara rushed to stop her. Megumi run too, and grab Hinatsuru.

The woman still unconscious, and sleeping. Her wrist suddenly healed. Nobara let out a sigh.

"Did her blood touch you? Be careful." Megumi reminds Nobara.

"Yes, I know. I know. Let's bring her back to her room." Nobara said.

So yeah, Megumi lift the sleeping woman, and Nobara helps him to put Hina in her room. They found some... substance that they're sure it's poisons. It's on her mirror table, and it varies. The bottle is empty, but the smell stings.

"Let's go. I want to cough." Megumi said. Nobara nod, before she close the door.

So, that's what happened last night. The two didn't seem to say anything to Hina, but Hina assure them she's okay.

"I'm fine. Then, let's go, shall we?" She shyly invited. So, the three then exit the pantry and meet their senpai.

They meet on the entrance of the school exchange event. Hina could feel her legs trembling, and she's going numb for it!

"It will be okay, Hina." Panda is patting her back, assuring her that everything is fine.

"A... Alright..." She holds his furry arm. Less than a minute, all of the Kyoto students enters the scene. Hina already hide behind Panda, as she's scared.

"Oh my, so early. Did you guys are greeting us?" Mai do the talking. She's literally mocking the Tokyo students. Nobara annoyed upon her words.

"Shut up. Give us all of your foods and so on." Nobara said, before she move her index finger back and forth.

"Salmon." Toge agree upon her words.

"Um, did you guys hungry?" Panda asks.

Hina then look at Nori, which he suddenly look at her. Scared of his sudden glare, she stay hidden behind Panda. Megumi could see that Nori was certainly gave a glare to his sister, but he didn't say anything.

"Alright, stop bickering please." A woman in purple haired said. Hina look at her, as she looks calm and collected. Her name is Utahime.

The two school then remain quiet.

"Right, where's that idiot?" She asks. Hina look at Panda, before he smile and answer.

"Satoru is late." He stated.

"Huh, that idiot would never be on time!" Maki looks annoyed, before she support Panda's words.

So yeah, they wait around 5 minutes, and Satoru is running towards them with a container. On top of the container, there's pink creepy dolls.

"Ah! Sorry for the wait! I'm so on time to day!" Satoru looks happy, before he grin.

"You're late!" Utahime stated.

Satoru laughs it off, but he smile.

"Here, a protective charms for a certaint tribe in Tokyo. Oh, none for you Utahime." He said after he distribute all the gifts.

"Urgh, who say that I need any?" She looks annoyed and stressed. Hina looks at Satoru. He seems to have fun teasing Utahime. Did he... Like her? They look closed though.

"Oh for Tokyo students, this is your gift! Your long departed friend, Yuji Itadori!" The container open, revealing a smiling, happy and healthy Yuji. The second year didn't respond, but Megumi, Nobara and Hinatsuru literally confused and doesn't look happy.

Nobara rushed towards the container before she kick it.

"Hey, do you have something to say?" She said. Nobara looks like she's about to cry, but Hina already did.

"Itadori..." Her cheeks now flowing with tears. Yuji exit the container, before he rushed towards the timid woman.

"Um... Kamo san, I'm sorry! I, I didn't mean to hide the fact that I'm still alive." He apologize, yet, Hina still whining.

"I... I was told... Your body is... full of poison. I, I thought it's my fault." She break out, so Yuji needs to calm her.

A glare from Nobara make him scared so much. How dare he make a girl crying for him?

"No, no. It's okay. Sukuna immune to poison, so you have nothing to worry about!" He touch her shoulder, wants to assure Hina that everything is okay.

"Re... Really? You're totally healthy?" She asks, sniffing.

"Yes, I am." He said. Hina then hug Yuji, tightly.

"Thank goodness you're fine..." She sounds so relieve. As most of the Kyoto students are too absorbed by their souvenirs from Satoru, only Nori was looking at Hina.

He snickered, when she hug Yuji without any shame. 

Satoru then clapped his hands a few times.

"Right, everyone. Enough. Discuss with your friends about the idea and so on. The event will start in 20 minutes!" Satoru said. Hina and others nod, before they leave the scene.

Tbc