22 - Rough

Hinatsuru stretch her arm, before she grabs some coffee from the coffee maker machine. It's warm and nice. She take a plate of croissant with chocolate filling, before sit on a free table. Since it's a free time, gap, recess, Hinatsuru take her own time to enjoy her sweet time.

She already unblocked everyone that Suguru blocked, and she turn on her locations and so on. Hinatsuru thought that she should work to get some money. After all, she has no family to support her. Maybe, she need to do all the jobs, raise to grade 1 sorcerer and take some money?

Hinatsuru wonders that.

She's in grade... Wait. What grade she is? 3? Or is it, 2? She don't remember. Whatever it is, she will gain money. She let out a relief sigh after she sips the coffee. It's a wonderful morning, that's what Hina thought. Not until three people come and walks towards her. She irked for a while, but Hina raise her brow.

"Yeah?" She asked. Nobara look at Yuji, before Yuji look at Megumi.

"Can we, sit here with you?" Megumi said. Simply, Hinatsuru sigh before look at Megumi.

"What if I say no?" She replied. Yuji looks worried, but Nobara slowly grit her teeth.

"We, thought that something bad happened to you. We just, want to make sure you're okay." She said.

"Girl, a lot of bad things happened to me right after I was born. No need to add it. No need to make sure I'm okay or not, cause I don't care. Now, sit." Hinatsuru split her croissant to half, before she eat it slowly. Kinda sweet, salty and chocolaty.

The trio sit in front of her, without making any sound.

"Where did you go when you left Kamo residence?" Megumi asked. Hina put down her pastry before snickered.

"Why you're busy to ask me where I have been? It's not like it's important." Gosh, she's bitter.

"We can't contact you!" Nobara state.

"Yes, because I blocked every single people in my contacts." The petite girl sips her coffee, before let out a small smile. 

Hinatsuru looks at Yuji with disgust, but she didn't say anything further. She knew he's not wrong, but seeing his face makes her sick to gut. It's the same face that raped her before.

"Hina, we are sorry for letting you to go through this alone." Nobara said that, but Hina seems to twitch her brows.

"Whatever. I don't care anymore." She sips her coffee before grabs her croissant. Hina shred it into small pieces before chew it to her mouth.

"Where did you go?" Yuji asked.

"Tch. I'm staying at my boyfriend's house." Hinatsuru stated. This statement make the trio surprised. Their face couldn't show any other expression.

"Boy-"

"Gojo and I are nothing, so what's wrong of having a boyfriend at my age?" She asks the three.

"No, we... We didn't mean to offend you. We're sorry." Megumi stated.

"Good." She sigh. 

Her phone then rings, which made the three surprised. Is it, her boyfriend? Hinatsuru answered it, before put on the loud speaker.

"Where the hell did you go?" Oh, it is not her boyfriend. Sounds like Noritoshi.

"Who are you again?" Hina dodge the question.

"Hah, now we're playing games?"

"Listen, man. I don't know who you are. Stop calling me, you jerk. What a pervert." Hina hung up, before she toss her phone inside her pocket. She then offers the three the other croissant.

They seemed to surprised by her sudden changes in behaviour, but Hina smile.

"Eat this. I have no appetite anymore." She left the pantry after she washed her coffee cup. The trio lower their head, sighing. 

*

It's the training time, as usual. Hinatsuru appear in her dark shirt and her dark pants. She already cleaned her daggers, renew her blood, drew her blood and clean her room. It took her nearly an hour, but it's all worth it. The second years aren't there, as they're going on a mission.

So, it leaves Yuji, Nobara, Megumi and Hinatsuru only. Megumi offers to train with her, so she agree. As she's holding back, she would not use any poison in the daggers to Megumi. But, Hina can still control her daggers.

Yuji and Nobara trained together for a while.

After Hina to scratch Megumi a few times, she stops. She walks towards him, before offer some plaster to him. Goodness, the scratches weren't that bad.

"Go to Shoko sensei." That's all she want to say. Then, she left the training field. Hinatsuru walks towards the principal room, before she knocks a few times.

"Come in." His voice doesn't make Hina tremble anymore. Well, usually, it does. She scared of everyone, but not now.

Hinatsuru push the door, before enter and close it again. She walks towards the principal, before sit it front of him. He usually sit on the floor, as his cursed dolls are there. So yeah, Hina sit on the floor too.

"Where have you been?" He asks. Hina smile.

"With someone. I just, clearing my minds and thoughts." Hinatsuru replied. Principal Yaga simply nod, doesn't want to interfere further.

"Then, why did you come here? Did you need anything?" He asked. Well, principal Yaga was one of the closest father figure Hinatsuru has in her life. He secretly take care of her when she enters the school. His calming words always get her the best.

"I left Kamo clan, so I need missions with money. Though I'm grade 2, I will improve." Hina said. Yaga look at her a few times, before tapping his knees.

"Hm... So, you want to be promoted? Then, you want to work to get money?" He asks. Hinatsuru nod.

"Yes."

"Then, how about this. What if you go to a mission with Mei Mei or Kento? I'll let them evaluate you." He stated.

"But, if I want to be promoted, one must suggest my name to you, right? I guess Gojo can't do it." Hinatsuru thinks.

"It is. You can rest assure, that you're doing good. If you need some money, I can lend some to you." He said. Hina shook her head.

"I don't want to a burden to you. I look up to you as a father figure. Please, let me be independant."  Hinatsuru smile. Yaga sigh, before he nod.

"Sure, but if you need something, you can talk to me and your friends. We are always with you, Hinatsuru." 

Yaga words makes Hina smile, before she grin.

"I will."

Tbc