2 - Tokyo Jujutsu High

One year has passed after Suguru's death. Hina entered Tokyo Jujutsu High because the recommendation of her family. As they don't want to see her at the residence, so she ended up here. Actually, she wants to go to Kyoto Jujutsu High, along with Nori, but after he give her a scoffs and a glare, Hina understand it immediately.

Nori didn't like her. Not sure why though. 

Hinatsuru entered the Jujutsu High as grade 3 sorcerer. She knew about Megumi when Satoru told her about the kid, who actually the same age as her. She was quite scared to introduce herself. But, seeing Megumi as a quite and stern kid, she's afraid of him.

But yeah, Megumi tried to communicate with Hina a few times, but it ended up as miscommunication. She's too soft, and Megumi quite... don't know how to react. Hina is too soft to be a sorcerer.

Megumi then finally realized that Hina live in vain. He knew about her engagement with Satoru too, and he realized that Satoru never treat her nicely. He usually act goofy around him, which made him irritated and annoyed. But yeah, when Hina came in sight, Satoru literally clicked his tongue and left the scene.

So yeah, he starts to become nice to Hina. As sometimes Hina looks distress, he tries to start a conversation with her and lighten up her mood. Hina just smile, and she say thanks to Megumi.

 Then, one day, Satoru give a mission to Megumi. At first, he didn't want Hinatsuru to join, but after she said that she wants to make herself useful, he clicked his tongue and let her be. She smile, but Megumi know she's hurt inside.

The two need to retrieve a special grade object, which Megumi thought it's easy, but it wasn't.

He called Satoru and informed it to him, but he said that the two would not going home until the object retrieved. So yeah, they keep their eyes to this kid in yellow hoodie, who seems to possess such supernatural human strength. Hina was in awe when he throw this heavy ball at ease, and far than his teacher did.

So yeah, Megumi interrogate him, while Hina just stay behind him. She scared, but when she feel a dread aura coming inside the school building, she pulls Megumi's shirt and tell him that they need to do something. Of course, they introduced themselves as jujutsu sorcerers.

"Stay here, Itadori." Megumi stated. The two then rushed inside the building. Megumi summon his divine dogs, while Hina take out her daggers. She infused the daggers with her blood, so that she can recall the daggers when needed. 

Other than that, Hina was quite immune to poison. Why? She leisurely take poison after Suguru's death. She drink any types, any kind and any amount, little by little, until she can drink 3 cups of snake venom, unharmed. 

Where did she got it? Well, who knows.

So, her blood manipulation also contain poison. She can adjust the poison lethality. Same goes with the daggers.

Hina and Megumi is fighting a curse, which suprisingly, Megumi got yeeted to the other side of the walls. Hina tries to fight the curse alone, if only Yuji didn't interrupt it. He smashed a window and kick the curse. He save his senpai and run behind Hina.

Hina covers Yuji, and throw her daggers to the curse.

"Explode!" Hina deepend the daggers inside the curse, before her poison takes action. The curse dies because of the poison, which also mixed with curse energy. 

The curse burst, before Hina look at Yuji.

"Please, send her to hospital. Thank you!" She then left, before run towards Megumi. His head are tainted with his own blood.

Megumi look at Hina. She's also hurt when the curse throw a chair at her. Yet, she still run towards him.

"Fushiguro? You okay? Oh no!" She literally panicked. Megumi then grabs Hina, before he pulls her far away.

Another curse, which is bigger in size and power smash the walls, running towards them. 

"Wait! Where's the object?!" Hina yelled. Megumi shook his head. The two then realized that Yuji is running towards them, while holding a special grade object. Looks like a rotten finger.

"You two! Here!" He said. But yeah, Yujo got grabbed by the curse, who intend to take the finger.

"You can't defeat a curse without cursed energy!" Megumi said.

"Hah? You should tell me earlier!" He yells. Hina throw her dagger to the curse, but it seems like it's body it quite flexible. It block her daggers. She bite her lips.

It's useless!

"You said I need cursed energy right?" He yells, before her eat the finger. The two young sorcerer are surprised.

"No!" Hina yells. Megumi tap her shoulder. The two is standing, which Hina is in front of Megumi.

"There is one chance in 1 millions. He might..." Megumi stated.

Hina nod, before the two watch Yuji suddenly released himself from the curse. The curse come running at him, before he throw a punch to the curse. The curse then shattered to pieces, die on the spot. He is not Yuji anymore.

As Hina tries to walk closer to Yuji, a hand grab her before she suddenly hold a bag of goodies.

"Gojo san-"

"Tch, you should call me if anything happened." He said. Megumi then slowly stand up. They look at Yuji, who seems to look like a crazy, madman. He rip his yellow hoodie.

"Wow! How the world evolve when I'm gone! What a lot of children and women here, crawling like maggots! It would be such a fun massacre!" He laughs like crazy, before his gaze meet Hina.

Hina was surprised to see his sudden face.

"Ah, woman in this era? Not bad." He stated.

Should Hina feel offended or not? She remained silent, before blinks a few times, confuse. Then, Yuji suddenly grabs his cheek.

"Hey, give back my body!"

"Wait, how can you gain control?" He said.

"It's my body, why shouldn't I?" 

Now, Hina looks confuse. It looks like Yuji is talking to himself. Then, he suddenly turns normal and smile.

"Woah, Kamo, Fushiguro! You two need to go to hospital." He said. Hina seems confuse.

"So, Hinatsuru, where is the cursed object?" He suddenly asks.

"Um, that... Itadori ate it." She said. Satoru looks annoyed, even though he wears his blindfold, Hina could see his expression.

"Huh? Do you make a joke? That's not funny." He said in serious tone.

"But I'm saying the truth." She said.

"Tch you-"

"Um, I'm sorry. But, if you talked about a rotten finger, I ate it earlier. Did I made a mistake?" As Yuji realized the woman would get scolded, he starts to speak. Satoru look at him, nodding.

"Hm, then can you switch?" Satoru asks. 

"Switch?" Yuji asked.

"With Sukuna. The one who took over your body earlier." He said.

"Oh, sure but... Wasn't he, dangerous?" Yuji asks.

"Yeah, but don't worry. I'm the strongest. 10 seconds, and come back to us." Satoru push Hina back, making her slightly unstable to stand. She nearly fall, but Megumi grab her arm. The two then sit on the ground.

Then, Sukuna and Yuji starts to fight.

"This idiot literally buying sweets while we're dying? How crazy." Megumi said, when he rummage the bag that Hina hold.

Then, it's a moment when Sukuna literally fall on his knees, as his red eyes looking straight to Hina's grey orbs.

He clenched his jaws when Satoru start talking nonsense.

"Jujutsu sorcerers are always a nuisance, no matter what era you in!" Sukuna yelled.

Then, 10 seconds is up and Yuji is back to them.

Tbc