3 - New

So, Yuji has his own verdict as a student in Tokyo Jujutsu High. He then was walking with Satoru, as he's going to show him his new room! But, Yuji stop when he see Hina was sitting under a tree. She's talking to someone over the phone. She looks like she's sad.

"No! It's just- Please, I-" She looks like she's arguing with someone over the phone. She ended up remained silent, while tears flows to her cheek. She sigh a few times.

"Yuji, faster." Satoru said.

"Oh, okay Gojo sensei!" Yuji said, before he rushed towards the tall man. Then, they arrived to his room, which located beside Megumi.

He literally hates the fact that he need to see Yuji right beside his, even though there's a lot of another room.

"Classes and missions are enough, sensei. Tch." He clicked his tongue.

"Owh, wasn't it the more the merrier?" He said. After a few bickerings, Hina is back. Her face said anything, but she stop when she see Satoru.

"Gojo san, your fam-"

"Please, not here. We'll talk later." He turned around, before look at Hina.

"Later? But you never replied my messages and answer my calls! How can I-"

"So what?" He said.

Hinatsuru let out a sigh, a deep one. She then open her door room, before leave. Megumi clicked her tongue.

"Could you please be nice to her?" Megumi said. Satoru didn't say anything at first, but he smile.

"Talking to her is nice enough, wasn't it? Anyway, we will pick up our last first year tomorrow, so be ready!" He then laughs before left the scene.

Yuji then look at Megumi. He didn't say anything, but he pat his shoulder. Megumi let out a sigh.

"Be nice to Hinatsuru. She has been through a lot." Megumi said.

Yuji nod, before he left for his room.

Hinatsuru was laying on her bed. She wipes her tears a few times, before sighing.

"I miss you, Suguru..." She sniffs a few times.

Hina then sit on the bed, before she sit in front of her mirror. Table with mirror. She then grab something inside a drawer, before pour it to a glass.

It's black mamba's venom. Hina cute her wrist, before pour some of blood there. So, her venom would mix with her blood. Even if she die, she would die because of curse energy.

She gulped it, without letting any single of drop of the venom left in the glass. Hina look at the mirror. Nothing changes. She sit there.

5 minutes.

10 minutes.

15 minutes.

20 minutes.

"Suguru... Why can't I follow you yet?" Hina sigh. Studies said that one could be paralyzed when they got bite by black mamba.

But here is Hina, taking her who knows how many times venom and still here, breathing and talking like a normal person should.

Hina then scroll her messages.

Nori left her with a double grey tick. She sigh.

Then, a chat from Megumi made her day.

Fushiguro
We will pick up the last first year tomorrow.
Also, don't be sad, Hina san.
Call me Megumi from now on.

Hina smile. Finally, she has a friend!

*

It was a cold morning for Hina. But she take a warm bath, before wear her uniform. It's a normal shirt and dark blue light blazer with dark blue pants. She also ordered to put pockets on her blazer and pants.

Hina also brings an extra large pouch on her hips, to bring her daggers.

Hina then exit the room, where Megumi and Yuji is waiting for her.

"Morning, Kamo!" Yuji smile.

"Mo... Morning Itadori. You two, Megumi." Hina smile.

The two men smile, before they headed towards Satoru. He's going to take them by car, also, enjoying the process.

As Hinatsuru didn't want to sit on the front sit, she stay at the back seats.

"Morning everyone! It seems lik you're ready to pick up your last classmates." He grin.

Yuji seems excited, Megumi scrolling his phone while Hina didn't say anything.

As she sit in the middle seat, she didn't have much access to see the view at the window. She remained timid and look forward.

Megumi, who realized that Hina didn't feel comfortable, he offers her to join his hobby, reading.

Hina agree, after a few words with Megumi.

"Did you enjoy reading?" Megumi asks. Hina nod.

"I do, especially if it's fanfiction. It can make one's fantasy comes true. How I wish for that." She literally whispering to his ear.

Megumi nod.

"Then, how about you write one?" Megumi asks.

Hina shook her head fast, blushing.

"Ha?! Oh no no. There's no way I can do that Megumi. It's too much! I will write something that's too boring! I-"

"Could you please lower your voice, Hinatsuru? I can't focus on driving." Satoru cut her words.

"I'm sorry, Gojo san."

"I'm a teacher here."

"Right. Sorry, sensei." She then lower her head, ashamed.

Megumi literally look at Satoru with disbelief. Hina doesn't even that loud in the first place.

Besides, lose focus? Sounds stupid.

After a few minutes, they arrived at the train station. Yuji offers to buy some food for Hina, which she politely decline.

So yeah, he bought some popcorn and this weird glassess.

"Say, how about me? I can be a model too." A girl with ginger hair said to a man.

Of course, Megumi shook his head upon her actions. Yuji said a few things about her that make Megumi scoffs, saying that he is the same.

"Hey, here!" Satoru then called the ginger hair to come to them.

"Hi, I'm Nobara Kugisaki. Nice too meet you. Be happy guys, I'm the another woman here." She said.

"I'm Yuji Itadori, I'm from Sendai!"

"Megumi Fushiguro."

"Hi... I'm... Hinatsuru Kamo. You can call me Hina." Hinatsuru literally use all her energy to introduce herself.

She's ashamed.

Does is sound too cringe? Will Nobara hate her?

Nobara could say...

She doesn't like Yuji. He looks like a kid that eat his own booger when he's a child.

She hate all mighty guy like Megumi.

But, Hinatsuru is so cute!

Though she looks scared of her, Nobara openly hug the cute woman.

"You're so cute Hina chan! Call me Nobara!" She smile.

Of course, Hina didn't expect the hug, but she smile before pat Nobara's back.

"Alright, enough. Let's go to a tour." Satoru yawns.

Nobara grabs her bag, before she keep it on the car boots. She and Yuji seems excited for the tour. Well, not for Megumi and Hina.

They know what Satoru is planning.

"We're going to Roppongi!" Satoru looks excited, but Hina did not say anything.

The two will realized when they see it.

Tbc