6 - Morning

Hinatsuru open her eyes upon the sudden knock on the door. She look at the clock. It's surprisingly morning. Much surprised, it's literally Monday!

Did she just passed out for a whole day?

"Coming!" She stand up, rising from her bed before heads to the door. Nobara is there.

"Ah, Hina. Wait, you still in your pajamas? It's 7:30! You will be late." Nobara stated.

Hina nod.

"I... I'll get going." She said.

"Right, I will grab my breakfast first. See ya!" Nobara grin, before she left the front door.

Panic, Hina take a quick bath before wears her uniform. Lucky her, she already iron it. She usually spare one uniform.

She grabs her bag, before exit her room. It's 7:55 in the morning. Hina grabs a slice of bread and a small vitagen and head straight to the classroom. Satoru would be late, usually, but she don't want to test his patience.

Hina arrived at the front door, before she sit at her seat. She's panting a few times.

"You looks like you're having a maraton." Yuji joked.

Hinatsuru smile, but she didn't say anything. She already finished her bread, so she drink her vitagen in one gulp

Breakfast, done.

Then, Hina unlocks her phone. No message from anyone, but she got one from Florist.

Florist
Your smile makes my heart pound faster than it should be. When will we meet?

Hinatsuru blushed upon the words. She smile. She replied with a love emoji, and suggest the weekend.

Around 10 minutes, Satoru enters the classroom. He joked for a while before starts to teach. It's nothing much, actually.

Then, after a few hours of class, then rest, then class again, the school day finished. Hinatsuru then tidy her table, before she grabs her bag.

"Oh, everyone! I will go to a business trip starting from this evening. Not sure when I'll be back. So yeah, take care." Satoru stated.

Everyone simply nod, before Satoru left the room.

Then, a man called Ijichi knocks on the door. He said that the first years sre needed for a mission. Everyone agreed upon that.

So, they put away their belongings before head straight to Ijichi. They will go there by car.

Hinatsuru take the front seat, as she still don't feel comfortable to make any conversation.

After a while, they arrived at a building.

"Alright, everyone. Your mission is simple. Only bring the remaining survivor left, then get out as soon as possible. Don't fight, as it's not necessary. We're facing a special grade curse here." Ijichi told them.

Everyone nod.

"Then, I'll put on curtain." Ijichi said.

"Wait, what is curtain anyway? Grade?" Yuji suddenly asks. Nobara literally facepalm upon his questions.

Ijichi then smile, before explain a few things.

After Yuji understand, Ijichi put on the curtain and four of them enters the building.

Upon entering, they already in innate domain. Yuji and Nobara panicked, but Megumi calmed the two. Hinatsuru stay with Megumi, but she has her daggers if something happened.

Then, Yuji starts to argue that they should bring the dead body outside. By yeah, Megumi disagree and say that they need to leave it be. Hinatsuru then stay back, before she stands beside Nobara.