31 - Blunder

Surprisingly, four of them are on the train. As it's early, the train is not that packed. Hina was sitting between Nobara and Megumi. They didn't talk much, because of what happened in the early morning. Hina literally threw up, again. Megumi was making breakfast this time, but yeah. As soon as he put it on the plate, she rushed to exit the pantry.

As they worried that she didn't eat since yesterday, Nobara offers Hina some of her biscuits and some bread. Luckily, she wants to eat it. Well, she can eat it well.

Today, Hina ties her hair slightly to the left. She wears a long yellow dress that paired well with blue flats. As her dress has pockets, she didn't bring any sling bags for today. After a few minutes, all of them arrived at the city. 

"It's still early. Where do you want to go?" Megumi asked. Hina grabs Nobara by arm. The ginger hair was surprised by the sudden touch.

"I will walk with Nobara. You two can stay here for a while. It's girl problem." Hina said.

So yeah, Nobara just follow the petite girl in front of her. Hinatsuru enters the pharmacy, before she buy something. Nobara didn't say anything, and she kinda lost focus for a while. There are a lot of good skincare in the pharmacy, so she didn't catch a glance of what Hina bought. So, after she called for her, Nobara realized that they need to leave the store.

"Eh, I thought you want to go back to the two." Nobara look at Hina, who seems to walk into a cafe.

"I need to confirm something. Could you wait for me, a while?" Hina asks. Nobara nod.

"Sure. I'll wait at the door." Nobara said. So, she lean on the wall, before text Megumi and Yuji.

The duo is walking towards the cafe. Meanwhile, Hina take a deep breath, before she enters a toilet cubicle in the cafe. Here goes nothing. She unpack the pregnancy test kit, reading the instruction carefully. Goodness, she bought an empty cup from the counter earlier.

Hina pee into the cup, before follows what the instructions said. After all of those being done, she rinse the cup before put it inside a plastic. She will throw the cup away, no sweat. She waits inside the toilet.

5 minutes.

10 minutes.

15 minutes.

Hina's phone rang, as Nobara called her.

"You okay in there? You kinda take a long time." Nobara stated.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I'll be there." She replied, before hung up. Here goes nothing.

Hina slowly peek at the test kit. 

Two lines?

She grabs the instructions, before biting her lips. Oh, goodness...

Hina cleaned the test kit, rinsing it before grab some tissue and wrap it neatly. She then exit the cubicles, before wash her hands. After she take a deep breath, Hina exit the toilet after she throw away the cup in plastic.

Outside, Nobara greet her first.

"Hey, what took you so long?" Nobara asked.

"I-... Nothing. Why you two are here?" Hina clenched her fist when she saw Yuji and Megumi there. Standing, pretty like statues.

"Oh, Nobara called. She said you're taking too long." Yuji replied. Hina take a deep breath.

"Yeah, I suppose that I am. Let's go to the mall." She walks away. 

So, the four are having fun- Nobara and Hina only. The other two are just bags holder. Hina  brought some new dress. She got some money after she went on a mission with Kento. As Hina talked about this to principal Yaga, he agree to let her take some mission that gave money.

She kinda proud and feel rich, but she need to be careful.

"Um, I think you brought too much, again." Yuji commented.

"Shut up. We still need to go to three store ahead, then we can eat." Nobara glared at Yuji. But, Hina didn't feel the same. She feel sick.

"I- I think we should stop. I'm tired, I'm hungry and I feel sick." Hina slowly lower her body, before hug her knee. She feels like crying.

"Hey, are you sick?" Megumi asked. He's holding some of the girls bag, so it's quite hard.

"I- yeah." Hina bury her face to her knee, taking a few breath.

She stand up, slowly after a few minutes passed. Nobara then decide to eat lunch and go straight home. Hina ordered some soup and warm tea. Goodness, she can eat it well. After the foods arrived, the four eat well before take the train to their dorm.

As the trio could not handle poisonous gas well, Hina let Megumi to put her bags outside her door. He agree, partially. But yeah. When he entered at least 1 minute, he starts to cough like crazy, so Megumi stop and follows her order.

Hinatsuru then place all the bags beside her bed, before head towards Yuji's room. She knocks a few times, before Yuji appeared and open the door for her.

"Hina san? What's wrong?" He asked. Hina look at Yuji, before she twirls her hair.

"Can I, enter your room?" She asked.

"Um, sure. Did you want to watch-" Hina slightly push Yuji away and head straight to sit near his table. It's awkward.

Yuji closed the door, before he locked it. Yeah, Hina's eyes telling him to do so. He then sit in front of her at the table.

"So, um... Why do you want to see me?" Yuji asked. Hina lower her head.

"I want to talk to Sukuna."

"Hina, he's dangerous. You remember-"

"I know, Yuji. But, I need to talk to him. Give us 5 minutes." Hina bite her lower lips. She look at Yuji with puppy eyes.

"Hina..."

"Please, I'm begging you, Yuji." She said. Yuji let out a long sigh, before he nod.

"I will come back after 5 minutes." He look at Hina.

"Thanks, Yuji." Hina smile.

Yuji then close his eyes, before slowly, switching to Sukuna. As the atmosphere becomes suffocating, Hina could tell that he is not Yuji anymore. A devilish smirk appear right after.

"Oh my, you called for me, pretty?" He asked.

"You asshole! You planned for this huh?" Hina grabs her test kit, before throw it to his face. As it's not something lethal, Sukuna let the tiny kit hit his face, before he grab it.

"Hm, what's this, woman?" He asked. Hina sigh.

"I'm pregnant. Now what, Sukuna?" Hina glared at the man.

Tbc