5 - Not A Date

Hina patiently wait at the front. It's 7:30, half an hour she stand like a doll there. Sighing, Hina grab her phone before she calls Satoru. It rings a few time, before someone pick up.

"Gojo san! I told you to be here at 7. Where are y-"

"Huh? What are you saying? Why the hell you even call my boyfriend?" A cheeky voice could be heard. Hina hung up, before she sigh, again. She then decided to message Nori. Maybe, he could do something?

Nori my big bro ❤️

Um, Nori... Are you free now? I want to call you.

No.
Don't bother to call me, or text me.

Right. Okay. Sorry.

Hina keep her phone inside her jeans pocket. She take a deep breath, before exhale. She's used to this. There's no need to cry anymore. But, she's not okay.

Hina decided to take the train and visit any cafe. She's hungry actually. In the train, it's not crowded with people, so Hina can sit on the available seats. She arrived at a station, before head straight to a cafe.

It's not like it hold any memories, but Hina just want to relax a bit. As she's busy making her way to the cafe, Hina's eyes widened. She saw... Suguru? Her breath becomes unstable, before she rushed towards the person.

He wears a purple hoodie. So yeah, Hina grabs her hoodie from behind.

"Wait!" She called for the man. He turned around.

Gosh, their face are just the same! But yeah, he has some stitches on his head. 

"Yes? Oh..." He looks surprised.

"You're Suguru, right?" Hina stabilize her breath. She hopes that he is.

Even though he wasn't, she hope that he is.

"Yes I am. You're Hina, right? Hinatsuru Kamo." He called. Hina smile before she hug the man in hoodie. Suguru pat her back, before smile. As their height is quite... Yeah, you know what I mean.

"I miss you so much." She literally smiling and crying on the same time.

"Me too, Hina." He smile, before pat her hair.

"Could you eat with me? Pretty please?" She offers. Hina wipes her tears, but she still holding tight on his purple hoodie. Suguru laughs, before smile.

"Sure. I still have time. Let's go. It's my treat." Then, the two headed towards the nearby cafe. It's the one that Hina wants to enter before. She looks so happy actually. She smile, as her Suguru is back.

Hina know he is not Suguru, but her head could not stop for smiling over him. After they ordered some foods and drinks, Hina and Suguru sit on the free seats. 

"How have you been, Hina? It's been a year, right?" Suguru asked. Hina smile.

"I'm okay. How about you, Suguru? Gojo told me you're dead." Her voice tremble, but Suguru pat her head. They sit side to side, because it's easier.

"Oh, nothing much about me. I'm fine. He told you I'm dead?" Suguru fake his surprised. Hina didn't say anything, but she hug him tight.

She let out a heavy sigh shortly after.

"Even though you're not my Suguru... I want to pretend you are." She lift her chin before look right to his eyes. His calming purple orbs makes Hina smile.

"Oh, so you knew?"

"Yeah. But, as long as I have you by my side, I don't care." Hina didn't let go. 

So yeah, the two spend their time together. Suguru didn't say much about himself, same goes to Hina. But yeah, they did a few small talk that caught Hina off guard.

"How's Satoru?" He asks.

"Um... He's okay." Her eyes looks away when she sips her coffee. Suguru know that Hina is sad, but he remain calm.

"Did you two still engage?" He asks. Hina nod. 

"Yeah, but I wish we wasn't. I'm too scared to say anything." She put her cups down, before continue to looks away.

"Then, Hina. What if we stay in contact with each other?" Suguru offers. Hina look at him, before smile.

"Sure. Give me your number." She gladly unlock her phone and ready.

Suguru chuckles, before the two exchange contact. Hina save his number as Florist though.

"Thanks, Suguru. Oh, it's been three hours since we spent time together." She kinda surprised.

The time seems to move fast when you're with the right person.

"Yeah. So, you in for lunch?" He offers.

"Oh, no need. I want to go back. Thanks again, Suguru. Let's meet again." She pat his shoulder, before smiling.

Her grey orbs, her sweet lips and her long, silky black hair makes Suguru smile. The feelings of the real Suguru is still there, welcoming Hinatsuru even his soul left the body.

Hina then board the train before head back. She's not that hungry, but Suguru purposely let her leave with a Zaru soba coupon. It's half price! The coupon stated that it's valid until the end of the year.

There is no way she can't reject that. She love Zaru soba, so much.

As she arrived at the front, Satoru is there. He looks annoyed.

"Where the hell did you go?" He asks.

"Um, I-"

"Oh please, stop stuttering." Satoru then walks towards Hina, before he grabs her arm. He forced her to enter his car, before he take out his phone.

Then, the two take some selfies together. Hina tries her best to smile, but yeah. It's always ended up being a fake. But earlier, when she talks with Suguru, she feels like her old self.

"Okay, done. Get the hell out. I'm busy." He unlocks the door before push her out.

Hina sigh, before slam the door and left the scene. She kinda annoyed by the fact to be engaged with Satoru. The clans will have the two have their rings by the end of the year and Hina is forced to get married next year. 

She then walks to her room. Hina locks the door before lay down on bed. She has that feeling again. She wants to lay down and do nothing. She feel useless, stupid, and fool. She wants to lay down, feel unproductive and don't do anything for the day. Hina put away all her clothes, leaving herself in her most comfortable clothes.

She wears a long, white cotton shirt that reach her knee. She grabs some botulinum toxin, which she bought it from a web. It's not a scam though. Hina drink it without much thinking, until she finished every drop in the bottle.

She feel sleepy afterward, so Hina grabs her blanket and sleep. It feel so peace at the moments. Can she just stay like this forever?

Tbc