19 - Day With Love

After some fresh shower, Hinatsuru wears a hoodie from Suguru. It's maroon in colour and it's way too long for her. Of course, she didn't wear anything inside. Suguru suggested that she could stay for another day and return tomorrow, so her clothes will dry, clean and so on.

She headed to the kitchen, where Hina surprisingly found Suguru is cooking. She give him a hug from behind and chuckles.

"What do you cook, Suguru?" Hinatsuru asks. Suguru smile, before he pat her head.

"Pancakes and waffles. Want some?" He asks. He's wearing an apron, but that make him looks much handsome than before.

"Sure! I want to eat waffles with chocolate drizzle." She requested. The smell of the waffles makes her stomach rumble, asking for food.

"Alright. Then, you want coffee or tea?" Suguru asked.

"Um, not sure. Surprise me, will ya?" Hinatsuru smile.

Then, she sit on the table and waits for her food, patiently. Suguru then put two plates that have stacks of waffles and pancakes. He then grab two cup from the cupboard and pour some drink inside.

"Mmm, that coffee smells so good." Hinatsuru commented.

"Yes, it is. Now, drink and eat up." Suguru then put down his apron, before he joins Hinatsuru for breakfast.

Hinatsuru got herself some waffles with chocolate drizzle and a cup of coffee. She also use a knife and fork to make sure she didn't eat like a pig.

She don't want to appear messy.

Suguru did the same. It's nice to eat breakfast with the one you love, especially if they appreciate your hard work.

"It's so good, Suguru!" Hinatsuru stated. Suguru smile, before he blushed.

"Thanks, love. Finish it. We can have a date later."

"Hehe. Alright."

So, the two do the dishes right after they eat. Suguru offers Hinatsuru his pants, but it doesn't fit. It's too long and big. His shorts are too big for her too. So, Hinatsuru are given a hoodie, again.

When they look at the clock, it's around 9 or something. So, Suguru suggested that they should grab some women's clothing in the store. Hina agree, as she feel uncomfortable to walk without any undergarments on.

Though, she need to do it because the one from last time is still damp. It's on the rack.

Hinatsuru do her hair differently. Usually, she didn't tie her hair during school or missions. But, as she's outside and skipping school and mission, she should wear it differently.

Hinatsuru remember the style that Mei Mei do. So yeah, she tries to copy that and the result is gorgeous. What a privilege of having long hair.

"It's open. So yeah... You grab what you need, I'll pay." Suguru looks embarrassed to enter the womenswear store. His face reddened.

"Eh? You- you let me to go alone?" Now, Hinatsuru feel scared. Her introvert side now shows.

"Alright. I'll join you, love." Suguru sigh.

He's embarrassed, that's what he knows. Thank goodness there are not so many people there. Hinatsuru grab 3 pieces of what she needed, and Suguru pay for everything. He also bring her to another store, which she grabs essential clothes.

3 shirt and 3 long pants. Suguru paid. Then, the two heads to eat lunch together before go back. Well, Suguru plan to enjoy his night with Hinatsuru in the cinema. He bought two tickets for a horror and psychological genre movie. Of course, Hinatsuru is getting ready. She take a fresh bath, before change to the clothes that Suguru bought earlier. 

It's nice, comfy and stylish. For hairstyle, Hinatsuru decide to part her hair to two braids, before make it loop and tie it with a purple ribbon, which surprisingly Suguru bought for her. As her shoes fit in any occassion, she decided to wear it to the cinema.

"Are you done?" Suguru asked. He already tie some of his hair, wearing a black shirt with black jeans. Suguru already wait around 30 minutes for Hinatsuru to style herself. She is pretty, and forever will, but she surely put her effort to look pretty for him.

Appreciable.

"Yes, I'm done. Let's go, Suguru!" Hina smile, before she grabs his arm. Then, the two intertwine their hands before going out.

Suguru could hear Hinatsuru hums a lullaby, which what she always do when she's still a kid. The two meet a long time ago, and Hina are very comfortable with Suguru, even though he is not the real one. His scent, his cursed energy, his body, it's his. Even though this is the thousand times Hinatsuru telling herself that HE IS NOT HER SUGURU but she don't care. She will enjoy this until it lasts.

"Alright, have a good time." The worker at cinema said that, after Suguru showed him the tickets.

"Thanks." His sweet voice did make Hina's heart flustered. They already grabs a mini size of popcorn and two sodas. Suguru let Hinatsuru sit on his left side before the movie started. But yeah, something disturbing happened.

"Look at that girl. She date an older man."

"Yeah, I guess that must be her sugar daddy!"

"Tch, she's too short and plain. How can she seduce a hot man like him?"

"She must sold her body hah!"

"Shuh! They might hear us, idiots."

Hinatsuru grabs Suguru's arm when she hear those words. It's the same words she heard when she and Satoru went to their forced dates. Well, Satoru didn't do anything, but he just rolled his eyes and blame Hina for being short and unattractive. Suguru pat her head.

"Don't react to them, love. They know nothing about you, and they're just jealous because you're with me." Suguru said. Hina simply nod, but timidly.

Suguru bite his lips when he see that Hina looks like she's about to cry. He hushed her a few times, before Hina simply nod, again.

"I'm okay- Just..." She can't continue her words. Suguru kiss her head, before telling Hina that the movie is about to start.

It's in the evening, around 3 or so. The kids must be like Hina, skipping school and so on. After the movie starts, surprisingly, it has a lot of gore, blood and so on. As Hina is common with that things, she didn't react, same goes with Suguru.

"The twisted ankle is so bad. Too fake." Hina commented, before drink her soda.

"You're right, love. It should be agonizing, more than that. How's the director hire the actors and actresses? Most of them are bad in expressing pain." Suguru support her words. As the cinema only have a few people, the kids hear what the two stated.

They remain silent.

"That man reminds me of something in exchange event. You know, some intruders attack us. Special grade." Hina looks at Suguru, before she turns all of her attention to the movie.

"Tell me, love." 

"The actor looks the same like him. Too bad that he's dead by Gojo." Hina then lean her head to Suguru.

"Hm, does it... Painful to watch?" He asks.

"No, Suguru. What hurted me the most was my brother do nothing when I'm about to die and Gojo told me that I'm not needed. Should I... Be like him to die?" Hinatsuru then look at Suguru.

Tbc